Check your account email address ×

2300 deaths.

Every person we know who has gotten it always wears a Mask, why are they getting it??

Wife's RN daughter in Law just tested positive, she wears a Mask 100% of the time, now wife's son has it too, also a Mask wearer..

10 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Every person we know who has gotten it always wears a Mask, why are they getting it??

Wife's RN daughter in Law just tested positive, she wears a Mask 100% of the time, now wife's son has it too, also a Mask wearer..

Good thing they're doing their part not to spread it, too bad the person they got it from didn't. 

10 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Good thing they're doing their part not to spread it, too bad the person they got it from didn't. 

Everyone where her daughter in law works wears masks including all Patients..masks simply do not stop it from going in or out of the Mask.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Everyone where her daughter in law works wears masks including all Patients..masks simply do not stop it from going in or out of the Mask.

Did you get your MD at Greenfield elementary :lol:  Listen to medical experts and quit being so fucking ignorant 

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

They don't stop you from contacting it from a surface you touched cuz some fn slob left germs all over not wearing a mask. You don't have to inhale it to get it and it's a damn shame nurses and doctors pay the price for people not doing their part.

27 minutes ago, Tinker said:

They don't stop you from contacting it from a surface you touched cuz some fn slob left germs all over not wearing a mask. You don't have to inhale it to get it and it's a damn shame nurses and doctors pay the price for people not doing their part.

Who wasn't wearing a Mask? Everyone has too.

28 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

They truly don't know how this thing actually spreads.

My sister same thing, always a mask wearer and hardly went out, still got it. Also, there was a period when NY had a resurgence during the lockdown and most that contracted it hadn't even left their house in 2 weeks. How did they get it.?

And of course we remember the beloved Fauci originally telling us masks may perhaps at best stop some large spit particles.

Masks are a feel good item only.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

They truly don't know how this thing actually spreads.

My sister same thing, always a mask wearer and hardly went out, still got it. Also, there was a period when NY had a resurgence during the lockdown and most that contracted it hadn't even left their house in 2 weeks. How did they get it.?

And of course we remember the beloved Fauci originally telling us masks may perhaps at best stop some large spit particles.

Masks are a feel good item only.

Tis true it's the "Look at me, I'm a hero by wearing my Mask"....follow the money is where the real truth is.

55 minutes ago, Tinker said:

36 minutes ago, Tinker said:

I cough in your general direction.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Did you get your MD at Greenfield elementary :lol:  Listen to medical experts and quit being so fucking ignorant 

Why do doctors and nurses pretty much go full hazmat suits and respirators when entering a covid patients room in the hospital if a bandanna works just fine?  When that patient out in public laying in that bed now was most likely more contagious before they were admitted to the hospital.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Why do doctors and nurses pretty much go full hazmat suits and respirators when entering a covid patients room in the hospital if a bandanna works just fine?  When that patient out in public laying in that bed now was most likely more contagious before they were admitted to the hospital.

If masks don’t work and COVID is the flu why do medical personnel wear any gear at all? 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If masks don’t work and COVID is the flu why do medical personnel wear any gear at all? 

They don’t wear mask like you or I would.  They have other gear.  

if the mask work like what you wear in public would you go into a covid patients room at the hospital with just that on and hang out????  Didn’t think so....  Neither would a health care provider.

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

They help.  They are easy.  That’s the point. 

807F7480-D31E-47C1-85ED-63ECE19AD716.jpeg

Can you smell a fart in a mask.  Yep you can catch covid with a mask on.  If mask work we wouldn’t be seeing the global surge. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Can you smell a fart in a mask.  Yep you can catch covid with a mask on.  If mask work we wouldn’t be seeing the global surge. 

I want to know how many people are wearing pants so they don't pee on others.  FFS, that has got to be the most ignorant thing I have ever seen.  They are really pushing the bottom of the barrel with that one.

46 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

To prevent contraction of blood and fluid born pathogens you fucking idiot

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

In my best doctoral description......."shits contagious as fuck!"

I have over a decade of bi-annual certifications in first responder , cpr and aed , and blood born pathogens. Anyone who has to ask why medical care providers wear masks in a hospital is a fucking idiot.