Check your account email address ×

2300 deaths.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have over a decade of bi-annual certifications in first responder , cpr and aed , and blood born pathogens. Anyone who has to ask why medical care providers wear masks in a hospital is a fucking idiot. 

But you’re far from an MD......and I’ll listen to their advice and guidelines:thumbsup:  Stick to flipping junk and let the health professionals deal with COVID. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

But you’re far from an MD......and I’ll listen to their advice and guidelines:thumbsup:  Stick to flipping junk and let the health professionals deal with COVID. 

Do you want some examples of professionals telling you masks don’t do shit and the lockdowns will stop nothing?

Because there are countless examples out there

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Do you want some examples of professionals telling you masks don’t do shit and the lockdowns will stop nothing?

Because there are countless examples out there

Always find exceptions.  Not the overwhelming opinion of epidemiologists and health professionals.  SBYL 

• Gold Member

A covid positive symptomatic coughing person in a small room.  In the same room Snowrider in a mask and me with out a mask.  All of us 3 feet apart.  For an hour.

bet Snowrider gets covid and I don’t.

Edited by BOHICA

50 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Can you smell a fart in a mask.  Yep you can catch covid with a mask on.  If mask work we wouldn’t be seeing the global surge. 

This is very true.....and thankfully I  can still smell the scent of a nice looking woman when our paths cross. Masks are a joke, there is nothing stopping those vapors.

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

A covid positive symptomatic coughing person in a small room.  In the same room Snowrider in a mask and me with out a mask.  All of 3 feet apart.  For an hour.

bet Snowrider gets covid and I don’t.

He's got $500 burning a hole in his pocket. I'm sure he'd take that bet.:snack:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

He's got $500 burning a hole in his pocket. I'm sure he'd take that bet.:snack:

If I lived closer to him I would surely do a bet like that....  but I ain’t going to travel and neither is he.  
If we lived closer together we would see who is yellow.  Lol.

another thing I bet is despite no travel orders and quarantine requirements I bet Snowrider ignores that, travels great distance and goes snowmobile this winter while ignoring state and local government requirements for travel out of and into states.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

If I lived closer to him I would surely do a bet like that....  but I ain’t going to travel and neither is he.  

another thing I bet is despite no travel orders and quarantine requirements I bet Snowrider ignores that, travels great distance and goes snowmobile this winter while ignoring state and local government requirements for travel out of and into states.

Well requirements and restrictions are just suggestions, not laws so......... :dunno::thumbsup:

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Up up and away. It’ll reach 3000+ daily with the current rate of infection. 

Most are old fucks . Shit is running wild in the homes . My mother-in-law home has over 1/2  infected and all are getting transfered to hospitals taking beds up from people who still have a reason to live 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I have been working at a doctors house for about 30 days . She works at a hospital and she has not had a mask on or asked any of the guys to put one on her kids are not wereing them around the house.  But yeah just go hide in your basement and make sure when you get in your car to put one on.

We all get why you so desperately want the mask thing to never never go away . Best thing to happen to you since you found your clit 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Most are old fucks . Shit is running wild in the homes . My mother-in-law home has over 1/2  infected and all are getting transfered to hospitals taking beds up from people who still have a reason to live 

should just give them a shot and end their misery.  Life in a home is no life at all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I find this to be the case with many.  They want everyone else to follow the rules, except themselves.  The OP did the same by running to MN earlier during this pandemic.  But it was just fine for him to do it as according to him and the narrative, it's the BARS causing the problem.  Even though the bars opened in june and the spike happened to occur starting in sept.  Right after schools and sports started.   Not to hard to figure out.