Check your account email address ×

Replacing so called garbage with old garbage

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....and he was a full blown deep state swamp creature

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Racer still believes the swamp was being drained...WTF.

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He thinks the economy is booming because gdp recovered 33% after declining 35% :lol:

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And fired :lmao: 

So you all admit that mc was incorrect?

27 minutes ago, frenchy said:

your reprogramming is coming along nicely. Are you breathing fully through your mouth yet or is that the final treatment? 

Nice to see u care. I havent fallen off the top of a bunk bed and bashed my face in like u have so I've always breathed normally

Edited by FrankieJames7
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

So you all admit that mc was incorrect?

I said current and I backed it with a link. Trump stopped going through Congress because his choices were so bad even the insane republicans wouldn’t approve. What’s that say?

at least now there are adults in the room.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I said current and I backed it with a link. Trump stopped going through Congress because his choices were so bad even the insane republicans wouldn’t approve. What’s that say?

at least now there are adults in the room.

If by adults you mean old pampers fillers who have been fucking the American worker for decades to benefit there own wrinkled ass  yes you are correct 

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Why not Thursday?

Thanksgiving.  I'm eating turkey and taking a power nap around 4 pm. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Rush Limbaugh was hammering Powell and claiming she has no evidence and has jumped the shark today

Its over

Right now in this country.  My most trusted people are:

#1  Sidney Powell

#2  Donald Trump

I honestly don't give a fuck after that, as no one has earned my trust like those two have.  Not much concerned about who thinks otherwise or disagrees.

Edited by DriftBusta

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

#1  Sidney Powell

#2  Donald Trump

I honestly don't give a fuck after that, as no one has earned my trust like those two have.  Not much concerned about who thinks otherwise or disagrees.

The media says no Thanksgiving this year!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

The media says no Thanksgiving this year!!!

I guess I missed the memo.  We'll have 5 people for dinner, and another 4-5 people stopping buy. Fuck the government, fuck the covid.  :bc: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

#1  Sidney Powell

#2  Donald Trump

:lmao: You really do choke on Donny’s mushroom while having the equivalent of battered wife syndrome.  You’re a sad excuse for a grown man :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You really do choke on Donny’s mushroom while having the equivalent of battered wife syndrome.  You’re a sad excuse for a grown man :thumbsup:

Freud first reported on projection in an 1895 letter, in which he described a patient who tried to avoid confronting her feelings of shame by imagining that her neighbors were gossiping about her instead. Psychologists Carl Jung and Marie-Louise von Franz later argued that projection is also used to protect against the fear of the unknown, sometimes to the projector’s detriment. Within their framework, people project archetypal ideas onto things they don’t understand as part of a natural response to the desire for a more predictable and clearly-patterned world.

More recent research has challenged Freud’s hypothesis that people project to defend their egos. Projecting a threatening trait onto others may be a byproduct of the mechanism that defends the ego, rather than a part of the defense itself. Trying to suppress a thought pushes it to the mental foreground, psychologists have argued,and turns it into a chronically accessible filter through which one views the world.

16 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Lions game starts at 12:30 , most will be napping by 2

Fucking Lions. :lol: Ford family needs to be collectively slapped up side the head for that debacle of a team.