Check your account email address ×

Shitmer adds new Unconstitutional mandates

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Not just that one with 90% or more that cant go to work or go out and get supplys . Real thinking man there .

But what I dont understand is if masks work why do we need this lock down of 99% or more ?

Wear a mask if you wish.   Take extra precautions if you have co-morbidities.    If you own a business have a mask rule if you wish.    I'm not opposed to any of that.    What I am opposed to is shutting small business down while letting the big shops do as they please.   I also think they can go fuck themselves if they think they can stop my family Thanksgiving or Christmas celebrations.

I'm not anti-mask....I wear them if required by the business.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

Going to be a bash tomorrow.  We already have 20 people going to pack a friends restaurant.  He can’t survive and stay open on carry out.   Going to try and help him out as much as we can before he has to shut down.  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How tragic.....the governor wants to save lives and the pro-lifers from conception to birth are throwing temper tantrums :lmao:  MI has a great governor :thumbsup:

LANSING – Gov. Gretchen Whitmer appeared at a Lansing news conference Monday not wearing a mask, despite requiring Michiganders to wear face masks in enclosed public spaces in an executive order issued Friday.

But her office says there is a reason for that.

Whitmer added a face mask requirement when she extended her stay-at-home order to May 15, while relaxing some requirements, such as lifting a ban on lawn care services and removing a ban on travel to a cottage someone owns Up North.

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

"Any individual able to medically tolerate a face covering must wear a covering over his or her nose and mouth — such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandanna or handkerchief — when in any enclosed public space," the order says.

But at Monday's news conference in the Romney Building, across the street from the Capitol, Whitmer did not wear a face mask. Nor did anyone else who spoke at the news conference — Chief Medical Executive Dr. Joneigh Khaldun,  DTE Energy Executive Gerry Anderson, or Henry Ford Health System President and CEO Wright Lassiter III.

Tiffany Brown, a spokeswoman for Whitmer, said the governor and the other speakers "were all maintaining social distancing," and were not in a public space such as a grocery store. She also said they left masks off so "viewers and media could hear and see them as they were speaking."

Brown also said that Whitmer and the other speakers wore masks before and after the news conference.

Anderson is co-chair of Whitmer's Michigan Economic Recovery Council, which is setting out protocols and other plans for reopening Michigan's economy.

"Masks will be ubiquitous" at reopened workplaces, Anderson said at the news conference.

Contact Paul Egan: 517-372-8660 or pegan@freepress.com. Follow him on Twitter @paulegan4 Read more on Michigan politics and sign up for our elections newsletter.  

So now she is above reproach?  Any criticism is an invitation to have her harmed.  She is getting bullied.Finally a little pushback from our representative.  He said he would and looks like he is keeping his promise. 

What a partisan hack!!!!  She is .   It is your job to listen to us, not tell us how it is going to be.  Maybe if you weren’t running on MSNBC every day, you would have time to address our concerns. 

1678FA08-3B24-48D5-A2EC-064B18965317.jpeg