Check your account email address ×

Shitmer adds new Unconstitutional mandates

jtssrx

The stupid cunt was roundly defeated by the Michigan Supreme Court. Here she is locking businesses and closing schools By using Michigan health and human services. The supreme court clearly told her she must use the Michigan state legislature to do any of the things that she’s doing. She continues to defy the court because for people like her The rules clearly don’t apply

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hair salons get to stay open this time :lol:

She stands up there saying health and human services is issuing these orders when it’s very clear that she is issuing the orders she’s just not allowed to say it’s her anymore but was worse his health and human services is using an obscure Spanish flu law which doesn’t pertain to Covid to enact these unconstitutional mandates. And here’s my question again if lockdowns in masks work why isn’t Covid gone

It is fucked up.  A lot of these businesses are hanging on by a thread.  Won’t survive another lock down.  Even if it doesn’t effect your work directly, everyone is going to suffer.  These assholes will get their paycheck every week. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

good to see she is taking the bull by the horns and trying to keep michiganders safe.   Can't wait till Biden takes office and does the same for all of america.  Making AMerica Safe Again should be his mantra.  

:lol: 

I also can't wait till Biden attemps that stunt . Should go over like a led zeppelin.  That sort of protesting will be seen much differently than the coverage  we got to swallow all summer 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

It is fucked up.  A lot of these businesses are hanging on by a thread.  Won’t survive another lock down.  Even if it doesn’t effect your work directly, everyone is going to suffer.  These assholes will get their paycheck every week. 

How much does a Michigan state rep or state senator make?

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

How much does a Michigan state rep or state senator make?

Well, Gary has done well investing his 175,000 a year salary into a small fortune 

22BD1056-15D1-414A-9F5B-2DE948B7E73C.jpeg

Edited by Cold War

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Never grabbed on nor do I plan to . I have a actual life to live with responsibilities  so no mandate will be affecting me 

Well you don’t live in Michigan and hoping someone “dies in a fire” is fucked  up. I plan on working through this and it sounds like my daughter will be 100% online at NMU and then they are off for almost two months. I also realize most businesses won’t follow these restrictions...we shall see.👍🏼🇺🇸

Just now, Skidooski said:

Didn't they just release Kwame from jail early? Now if he teemed up with Witmer is would be super awesome leadership   :lol: 

Is that fucker really out....holy hell!🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that fucker really out....holy hell!🤣🤣

A couple weeks ago local news was reporting on it being a possibility. Only serving a quarter of his sentence but getting out because of health / Covid reasons. Sounds like some made up shit because the pussy hasn't been able to handle prison this whole time 

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you don’t live in Michigan and hoping someone “dies in a fire” is fucked  up. I plan on working through this and it sounds like my daughter will be 100% online at NMU and then they are off for almost two months. I also realize most businesses won’t follow these restrictions...we shall see.👍🏼🇺🇸

r4mStb0.gif

Edited by Snake

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

A couple weeks ago local news was reporting on it being a possibility. Only serving a quarter of his sentence but getting out because of health / Covid reasons. Sounds like some made up shit because the pussy hasn't been able to handle prison this whole time 

Pffftt...White Boy Rick did 32 years...I thought Kwame was some sort of thug badass? 🤣

You know whitmer and these other liberal governors and mayor's keep fucking with you guys and you don't do shit.

Cops shoot one black criminal and people in every city across the country goes berserk. You need to get some manhood. 

Just now, Anler said:

You know whitmer and these other liberal governors and mayor's keep fucking with you guys and you don't do shit.

Cops shoot one black criminal and people in every city across the country goes berserk. You need to get some manhood. 

Last time the people stood up to Witmer the whole state got labeled racist white supremacist nazis. She talked for days on end about all the crosses we burned on the capitol front lawn and how everyone was waiving swastikas 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pffftt...White Boy Rick did 32 years...I thought Kwame was some sort of thug badass? 🤣

We already knew who the real tough guy was between those two. The skinny white dude  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We already knew who the real tough guy was between those two. The skinny white dude  :lol: 

Kwame was a silver spooner. He’s no ghetto rat. If he says this he’s full of shit. His parents were both politicians and his dad was a semi pro basketball player.