Check your account email address ×

Shitmer adds new Unconstitutional mandates

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

One good thing about having such a dumb fuck frequenting the site is you can see how easily simple minded people are so easily manipulated.   They have gotten us to turn our backs on our friends and family. 
Those are not your neighbors, members of your community , fighting for their lives!!!!! 
They are hillbilly, racists,  Nazis!!!!

It would be real interesting if all the actual workers in this countery said ok you want us home for 2 weeks let's give it a shot . How long before we are threatened with jail time if we did not go back to work ? Not even a week I assume . 

Oc course mask mandates don't work....how can they when only 50% of the people and businesses comply. t least that's the way it is around here. The last store I was in both employees did have their masks on, but not all do depending on the store. Of the 4 customers, I was the only one wearing a mask. 2 of the other 3 weren't respecting other people's space.  That may not be the way it is in your area, but that's how it is around here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Oc course mask mandates don't work....how can they when only 50% of the people and businesses comply. t least that's the way it is around here. The last store I was in both employees did have their masks on, but not all do depending on the store. Of the 4 customers, I was the only one wearing a mask. 2 of the other 3 weren't respecting other people's space.  That may not be the way it is in your area, but that's how it is around here.

i think that is the same just about everywhere or worse.  i have several you tube channels I watch based down south and they don't even pretend to follow any mask protocols.  Funny to see people walking into the coffee shop or store without even thinking of wearing a mask. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i think that is the same just about everywhere or worse.  i have several you tube channels I watch based down south and they don't even pretend to follow any mask protocols.  Funny to see people walking into the coffee shop or store without even thinking of wearing a mask. 

And then the same people that don't follow the protocols look at the numbers and say they don't work.  Mind boggling  :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, ckf said:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

And then the same people that don't follow the protocols look at the numbers and say they don't work.  Mind boggling  :lol:

Thanks for a couple of rational posts John...granted they will ignored or laughed at by the dopes.🤣👍🏼

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just wish it had worked the first time we got locked down for an initial 3 weeks like they said it would. At this rate we will never get passed this 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I just wish it had worked the first time we got locked down for an initial 3 weeks like they said it would. At this rate we will never get passed this 

Shut down needed to be 90-95% not 60-65% and nationwide - not state by state.  Thank your boy Drumpf for abhorrently bad leadership.  

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Problem was in many places there was no mask mandate when the first lockdown happened.   I have to say I did not regularly wear a mask until restaurants reopened.  prior to that I had worn one once for a haircut but never to the grocery store or the home depot.  

It would be interesting to see how compliant people really are in all these other European countries with masks as they are having outbreaks as well to know how much effect it has.  Seems to work within the Asian countries where compliance is great but it's also possible it spreads less in Asians for other reasons as they have the lowest numbers here.  

Edited by Angry ginger

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

like cuomo, pelosi , biden etc? All caught around people not following their own orders? coumos brother got cited by his building manager for not wearing on the elevator :lol: he tells us every day to wear one. 

mind bogling indeed 

Wisconsin Gov Evers is the epitome of hypocrisy.   He exempted local politicians from the mask mandate. 

Wisconsin governor Tony Evers issued a mask mandate for the state of Wisconsin set to expire on September 28th, 2020. In an example of political classism, the mandate will not be enforced on local politicians who are working in state facilities as they have conveniently excluded themselves for the time being and are able to make their own rules in which to abide by.  Tony Evers mandate reads under section 4 that:

State facilities or offices under the control of the Wisconsin State Legislature or the Wisconsin Supreme Court are exempt from this Order. The Wisconsin State Legislature and the Wisconsin Supreme Court may establish guidelines for face coverings that are consistent with the specific needs of their respective branches of government.

This is on top of a large amount of inconsistencies Wisconsin has shown with potential medical fraud happening. An alleged “back log” of 17,000 negative Covid-19 test results were released. It’s unclear why this happened or what motivated this bizarre occurrence.  Subsequently, the result was fake news, inflated positive percentages and wide spread panic. One would wonder why this would occur?

Also, a large amount of locals, including in Sauk County, recently reported that they received letters in the mail for testing positive for Covid 19, even when they didn’t get tested and left due to lengthy lines and wait times.

As we start to think that corona-virus tests are reliable a reoccurring devil has reappeared. Wisconsinites are receiving false positives…again. Vicki McKenna at WISN reported locals are calling in and informing the station that they tested both positive and negative in the same day.

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Problem was in many places there was no mask mandate when the first lockdown happened.   I have to say I did not regularly wear a mask until restaurants reopened.  prior to that I had worn one once for a haircut but never to the grocery store or the home depot.  

It would be interesting to see how compliant people really are in all these other European countries with masks as they are having outbreaks as well to know how much effect it has.  Seems to work within the Asian countries where compliance is great but it's also possible it spreads less in Asians for other reasons as they have the lowest numbers here.  

True, but we were locked down pretty tight here for a while. And now seeing those same restrictions starting to come back into place sucks. As long as the gas stations, motel and diners for take out stay open up north I'll keep my sanity this winter :lol: 

:news:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/05/12/flashback_march_2020_fauci_says_theres_no_reason_to_be_walking_around_with_a_mask.html

" When you're in the middle of an outbreak it might make people feel better......it might block droplet but its not offering the perfect protection people think." 

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

True, but we were locked down pretty tight here for a while. And now seeing those same restrictions starting to come back into place sucks. As long as the gas stations, motel and diners for take out stay open up north I'll keep my sanity this winter :lol: 

we closed a lot of shit but never really implemented masks statewide.   the town I work in has a mask mandate but 100 yards across the street at the next building they are in another town with no mandate.  

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Right.   We had zero contact with anyone for a month.   It was like a  ghost town.   I would say mostly everyone was compliant,.  At what point do we say singling out certain businesses and destroying the economy is not working?  

We are playing carnival games, where you spend 20 dollars to win the 99cent stuffed animals 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we closed a lot of shit but never really implemented masks statewide.   the town I work in has a mask mandate but 100 yards across the street at the next building they are in another town with no mandate.  

We've had a state wide mandate since mid July at least

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Right.   We had zero contact with anyone for a month.   It was like a  ghost town.   I would say mostly everyone was compliant,.  At what point do we say singling out certain businesses and destroying the economy is not working?  

We are playing carnival games, where you spend 20 dollars to win the 99cent stuffed animals 

it is way to late for any wide shutdown.  The time to try that was March.