Check your account email address ×

Makes much more sense now

Snake

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

As you watch Fox News and believe literally every word you hear.🤣

Standard Smales response.  Don't respond to the op or the content presented, just attack or ridicule the OP or anyone who agrees with it.  So you see no issue by 50-100-? news networks literally saying the same thing verbatim.  You know why that is?  No I bet you don't.   :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Standard Smales response.  Don't respond to the op or the content presented, just attack or ridicule the OP or anyone who agrees with it.  So you see no issue by 50-100-? news networks literally saying the same thing verbatim.  You know why that is?  No I bet you don't.   :lol: 

Peddling misinformation, lies, and conspiracy theories are dangerous to our democracy.  So when Twitter and FB fact check your right wing drivel many MAGA fucks pick up their ball and run to Parker or mewe so they can peddle the same misinformation, lies, and conspiracy theories unfettered.  You and your ilk ha e dumbed down America and blurred the truth.  Fuck you and fuck MAGA :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Peddling misinformation, lies, and conspiracy theories are dangerous to our democracy.  So when Twitter and FB fact check your right wing drivel many MAGA fucks pick up their ball and run to Parker or mewe so they can peddle the same misinformation, lies, and conspiracy theories unfettered.  You and your ilk ha e dumbed down America and blurred the truth.  Fuck you and fuck MAGA :thumbsup:

U mean like the collusion conspiracy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Twitter suspended Richard Harris (The top pollster in the country) for tweeting his own findings.

I know it's difficult, but try not to be an idiot 24/7/365 days a year.

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Twitter suspended Richard Harris (The top pollster in the country) for tweeting his own findings.

I know it's difficult, but try not to be an idiot 24/7/365 days a year.

They shut down so many conservatives and anyone not spewing the company line its not even funny.  Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc., need to lose their Section 230 status immediately.  Then lets see where those chips fall.

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They shut down so many conservatives and anyone not spewing the company line its not even funny.  Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc., need to lose their Section 230 status immediately.  Then lets see where those chips fall.

Absolutely - when they peddle lies and conspiracy theories that’s what should happen.  Drumpf should be shut down also - almost every one of his tweets needs clarification .  :lmao:  Your stupid ass laps it up and blames everyone else.  How about not supporting such a stupid embarrassment :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Absolutely - when they peddle lies and conspiracy theories that’s what should happen.  Drumpf should be shut down also - almost every one of his tweets needs clarification .  :lmao:  Your stupid ass laps it up and blames everyone else.  How about not supporting such a stupid embarrassment :thumbsup:

They would have already been sued out of existance just on Russian collusion, but you're such a dim bulb you still haven't even gotten that memo.  :lol: 

What do you make of this?

740408001_125256072_10225168703471507_9119568544273837315_o(1).thumb.jpg.0a90af989145382c86894c25ba5492b8.jpg

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They would have already been sued out of existance just on Russian collusion, but you're such a dim bulb you still haven't even gotten that memo.  :lol: 

What do you make of this?

740408001_125256072_10225168703471507_9119568544273837315_o(1).thumb.jpg.0a90af989145382c86894c25ba5492b8.jpg

Rudy :lmao: :lol: 

How much you want to bet Joe will be your President?  :snack:

EB6F9F11-225B-4D10-8FB4-A6046F8FC20F.jpeg

• Haha 2

I don’t trust much that Rudy claims  and that Sid chick seems a little nutty but if half of it’s true, shit is gonna hit the fan. Let’s see the evidence. If it’s there, the liberals should be concerned themselves...but they won’t be. 

How anyone trusts Twitter, Facebook, Google or any of the self proclaimed fact checkers these days is beyond me. Freedom of speech my ass. We turning into China?

1 hour ago, Crowder said:

I don’t trust much that Rudy claims  and that Sid chick seems a little nutty but if half of it’s true, shit is gonna hit the fan. Let’s see the evidence. If it’s there, the liberals should be concerned themselves...but they won’t be. 

How anyone trusts Twitter, Facebook, Google or any of the self proclaimed fact checkers these days is beyond me. Freedom of speech my ass. We turning into China?

Thats the thing.  Never mind whether Trumps claims are true or not.  If they're not, he can die in a fire with the rest of them.  But I already know for a fact who's been blowing the most smoke for 4 years.  One side is lying.  Lets see who figures that out.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats the thing.  Never mind whether Trumps claims are true or not.  If they're not, he can die in a fire with the rest of them.  But I already know for a fact who's been blowing the most smoke for 4 years.  One side is lying.  Lets see who figures that out.

What if it's true.