Check your account email address ×

I work at a facility with 1300 people

f7ben

5 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Treat it?

I've seen it up close and so far the best treatment is the human body's defense mechanisms

Funny how no one is on the TV telling people to get off there ass and toss in something green to your meal from time to time to help boost your immune system . I am sure that would be seen as to intrusive lol  

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Funny how no one is on the TV telling people to get off there ass and toss in something green to your meal from time to time to help boost your immune system . I am sure that would be seen as to intrusive lol  

From who ive seen get it and survive im not exactly sure the outrage in regards to the old and those that are "sick"

16 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

From who ive seen get it and survive im not exactly sure the outrage in regards to the old and those that are "sick"

you live in a shithole the middle of nowhere that no one would ever visit unless a gun was put to their head. Covid is hardly a 'hot' issue where you burrow. :lol: 

How many patients that were in the hospital for covid have you changed bed pans for? Two? 

Just now, frenchy said:

you live in a shithole the middle of nowhere that no one would ever visit unless a gun was put to their head. Covid is hardly a 'hot' issue where you burrow. :lol: 

How many patients that were in the hospital for covid have you changed bed pans for? Two? 

I don't work the floor anymore.  I manage/supervisor 52 beds and 100 staff.

0 covid deaths. 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

not buying it. Covid is a non issue in rural areas no one wants to visit and residents are to poor to leave to travel elsewhere. 

That’s why we are in an outbreak where I work 

sorry bout your trolling luck. Do better next time

• Gold Member

We a guy standing header watch on shore today that was covid positive,they pulled him off our sister ship so he didn't shut down the boat.

Those pussies are hiding from weather in the Aleutians anyway.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Treat it?

I've seen it up close and so far the best treatment is the human body's defense mechanisms

Well holy fuck maybe you should share you medical expertise with the rest of the world...dumbfucks have been wasting time with Ventilators, Oxygen, Remdesivir, Steriods, Antibody Treatments and ICU’s...those fools!!!!🤣

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well holy fuck maybe you should share you medical expertise with the rest of the world...dumbfucks have been wasting time with Ventilators, Oxygen, Remdesivir, Steriods, Antibody Treatments and ICU’s...those fools!!!!🤣

No shit.  WTF are cities like El Paso doing with their 10 mobile morgs or hospitals turning parking garages into COVID wards.  Just let the immune system work.  Also read this morning Donnie’s corrupt admin is not sharing info with the public.  Massive spikes in October and their incompetence has left healthcare systems unable to prepare properly. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

No shit.  WTF are cities like El Paso doing with their 10 mobile morgs or hospitals turning parking garages into COVID wards.  Just let the immune system work.  Also read this morning Donnie’s corrupt admin is not sharing info with the public.  Massive spikes in October and their incompetence has left healthcare systems unable to prepare properly. 

Look I’m not scared and I go to work everyday, the store...ect...the death rate from C19 is falling and that’s because the medical community has learned a lot in these short months on how to treat it but the fact remains that hospitals around here are full and it’s an issue.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look I’m not scared and I go to work everyday, the store...ect...the death rate from C19 is falling and that’s because the medical community has learned a lot in these short months on how to treat it but the fact remains that hospitals around here are full and it’s an issue.

Same here.  Try to be smart and stay out of crowded areas and follow the guidelines.  Problem is we have too many redneck doctors who think they know more than health experts.  If people listened - we’d be in a much better position.  We also are learning about the long term side effects from those who had a mild case of COVID.  There looks to be some health ramifications for some people down the road. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Same here.  Try to be smart and stay out of crowded areas and follow the guidelines.  Problem is we have too many redneck doctors who think they know more than health experts.  If people listened - we’d be in a much better position.  We also are learning about the long term side effects from those who had a mild case of COVID.  There looks to be some health ramifications for some people down the road. 

Yep...but hey...it’s just a cold. Dumbfucks.

On 11/13/2020 at 9:49 AM, f7ben said:

53 positive case of covid

43 back to work

0 hospitalizations 

not a single case with anything more than mild symptoms

The workforce here is old and not very healthy either 

Its not a deadly disease 

Did you go back to the same place or is this a new place of work?.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Dems Lightfoot, Pritzker De Blasio, Pelosi, Newsom all have broken their own Covid rules but expect the public to obey them?? Typical Hypocrisy from the Left idiots.

Governor Evers let his personal assistant break the rules as well.  We would have known nothing about it if he hadn't had an unfortunate accident.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Couple of real life experts.

Nope but I'll listen to the Infectious Disease Doctors, Pulmonary Docs, Internal Medicine Experts...etc....over the "Nurse that doesn't even work on the floor" from East Bumfuck Manitoba.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Dems Lightfoot, Pritzker De Blasio, Pelosi, Newsom all have broken their own Covid rules but expect the public to obey them?? Typical Hypocrisy from the Left idiots.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Governor Evers let his personal assistant break the rules as well.  We would have known nothing about it if he hadn't had an unfortunate accident.

You two stupid pukes must be really upset at Donnie after the Woodward recordings were released.  :snack:

13 hours ago, frenchy said:

Yet he works in healthcare. I'm thinking he knows much more about covid that your fat bald ass, no?

• Like 2