Check your account email address ×

The cunts in American history.

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Perhaps we could exchange view points without calling each other Cunts ? I know I know the fn Canadian will apologize for everybody but a little civility would be ok no ?

The cunts I’m referring to are long dead. :lol: 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea other than suggesting using the Logan act against one of Trump's cabinet picks he has been a real peach.  

that's worse than Trump tweeting QAnon crap claiming Obama/biden had American soldiers killed to cover up the fact they killed Obama's body double how?

It's really fucking bizarro world here 

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Did you see Biden run down the platform before his speech. He even had a mask on. I wanna see you do that when you’re pushing 80. I’ve never seen trump run. Not even once. Must be the heal spurs. :lol: 

Are we starting a new requirement here in the U.S. now?  Everyone running for potus must in fact be able to run (with two feet and two legs of course).:lol:That don't make his mind right ya know.

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

that's worse than Trump tweeting QAnon crap claiming Obama/biden had American soldiers killed to cover up the fact they killed Obama's body double how?

It's really fucking bizarro world here 

The thing is Trump was hired to be a thorn in the side of Washington and to that end he has done well. I have to admit I never cared one way or the other about Trump's tweets it was just a distraction. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

The thing is Trump was hired to be a thorn in the side of Washington and to that end he has done well. I have to admit I never cared one way or the other about Trump's tweets it was just a distraction. 

you mean elected. 

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Like this one? :lol: 

p

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Biden was pretty quiet throughout it all. He wasn't dogging trump.

In fact lets just compare how Biden treated trump over the last 4 years to how trump will Biden over the next 4. 

Fair enough.  Democrats have been the ones throwing gas bombs for 4 years.  Its going to be a while before "my" half of the country ever trusts them again.  And thats about what it is....half.

43 minutes ago, Tinker said:

There's still no fucking way a major political party puts a demented pedophile and a hate crime mongering unqualified scandal ridden joke of a swinger in charge. 

Think about Jenny from the Block Harris in any global forum. Seriously you're laughin harder than you do at Sweet Socks Trudeau. 

Cameltoe Harris.  She shall henceforth be named.  God help us.

39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Did you see Biden run down the platform before his speech. He even had a mask on. I wanna see you do that when you’re pushing 80. I’ve never seen trump run. Not even once. Must be the heal spurs. :lol: 

We should be more concerned with mental fitness than being able to jog 50 feet for the cameras, speaking of phony platitudes.....

37 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Popular narrative around here. Attack when you have nothing else. No wonder you support trump. 

Oh.  So the last 4 years never happened.  Got it.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I forgive some of the youngsters for voting for Biden but you have been around long enough to know he is not good presidential material. 

And Drumpf is :lmao:   Good thing Stormy says Donnie has a lil mushroom otherwise you’d choke on his cock :lol: