Check your account email address ×

Did Pfizer ever fuck over trump

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Your point?

Pfizer didn’t fuck over anyone.  This is good news for everyone.  Our analysts have been saying for months that if a vaccine is announced the market will catch fire, and that’s exactly what it did.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pfizer didn’t fuck over anyone.  This is good news for everyone.  Our analysts have been saying for months that if a vaccine is announced the market will catch fire, and that’s exactly what it did.

Andrew Cuomo says it bad news wishes it was a few months later.

• Gold Member

Did Trump reduce some regulations allowing these vaccines to be fast tracked on human trials?

I thought vaccines usually take years to develop normally rather then just a few months that it has taken to get a covid vaccine

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They likely could have announced this a few weeks ago.   I think that's the point.   Would have it helped in the election......who knows? 

11 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Lib gov's taking this stance will claim the Biden admin has guaranteed its safety.  :lol:  

12 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Why we listen to Cuomo at all is mind-boggling.  His state was one of the worst in terms of death rates.  He killed off old folks by the tens of thousands with his policies.  Unlike Trump, his policies DIRECTLY resulted in the death of tens of thousands of old folks.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Why we listen to Cuomo at all is mind-boggling.  His state was one of the worst in terms of death rates.  He killed off old folks by the tens of thousands with his policies.  Unlike Trump, his policies DIRECTLY resulted in the death of tens of thousands of old folks.

2nd worst barely trailing NJ.  

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They likely could have announced this a few weeks ago.   I think that's the point.   Would have it helped in the election......who knows? 

The regulation behind making any public claims about any vaccine are pretty strict, for many reasons stock prices are just one of them, and so the dates of finished trials are followed.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Matt said:

Well he said trump's response was great "all he could ask for" before he said it was bad. Dr Fauxi did the same about coumo but in reverse :lol:

the MSM says Trump never listened to The experts yet when the experts were screaming about ventilators Trump was having car manufacturers build them and in  around a month enough that we could share with the world because yet again the experts are wrong and we didn't need that money

People have very short memories these days

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Yes I agree they held this back!! But it didn’t affect the election as democrats would’ve just manufactured more votes in Michigan Wisconsin Georgia and Pennsylvania. 

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

The regulation behind making any public claims about any vaccine are pretty strict, for many reasons stock prices are just one of them, and so the dates of finished trials are followed.

Instead I think I remember Fauci 2 weeks  ago gave his opinion that nothing would likely be ready till sometime late 2021.

Sounds like Trump may have been right, we're just around the corner with an answer to this horseshit chinese plague.

Just now, hayward said:

Instead I think I remember Fauci 2 weeks  ago gave his opinion that nothing would likely be ready till sometime late 2021.

Sounds like Trump may have been right, we're just around the corner with an answer to this horseshit chinese plague.

Hes been right about alot of things

1 hour ago, hayward said:

The US will get 12.5 million doses to start with according to Pfizer's CEO, it will likely be later until enough is available to make a difference.