Check your account email address ×

AOC Is Brilliant

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The problem is the Dems took in almost twice as much dark money this election as the Repubs so AOC might be looking at the wrong party.

So are you saying they thought donny would cost them to much money and went bargen hunting and found a day after Christmas sale 

BYE AOC

AOC said she might quit politics, as some centrist Democrats blame progressives for House losses, NYT says

Business Insider
KELSEY VLAMIS
Nov 8th 2020 10:41AM

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez told the New York Times in an interview that she might quit politics, depending on the hostility of her own party towards progressive causes.

"I don't even know if I want to be in politics," she told The Times. "You know, for real, in the first six months of my term, I didn't even know if I was going to run for re-election this year."

The Bronx native said the Democratic party has been hostile to progressive causes, like Medicare for All and the Movement for Black Lives.

"Externally, there's been a ton of support," she said, according to The Times. "But internally, it's been extremely hostile to anything that even smells progressive."

Related: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Instagram

Slideshow preview image

23 INSTAGRAMS
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Instagram
The interview happened Saturday, shortly after major news network While Biden won the presidency, Democrats down-ticket didn't fare quite as well, with some Ceparty leaders blaming progressive messaging for the loss of House seats.

Ocasio-Cortez, who handily beat extremely well-funded opponents, pushed back on that accusation, blaming the losses on deficient digital campaigns and the avoidance of progressive issues. In a tweet, she said some campaigns spent $0 on digital ads the week before the election.

She also told The Times that she wants Democrats to stop looking at progressive causes as the enemy, and that if they don't, "they're just setting up their own obsolescence."

On Twitter, she said ignoring progressive activists deters Black, Brown, and youth organizers who help deliver victories for Democrats.

"I chose to run for re-election because I felt like I had to prove that this is real. That this movement was real. That I wasn't a fluke," Ocasio-Cortez told The Times. "That people really want guaranteed health care and that people really want the Democratic Party to fight for them."

Read the original article on Business Insider

Edited by XCR1250
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

She is impressive.  l’d like her to compromise with more moderate D’s while nudging the party forward on big, bold policy changes.  

E8C688B5-4519-424C-B274-A968B96E6E64.jpeg

Ya as brillant as you!!! He was never impeached, got more votes this time, and did it with 1/10 the money spent to beat him. 

i would say I’m shocked you came back but it shows your IQ and character. You have no shame

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Ya as brillant as you!!! He was never impeached, got more votes this time, and did it with 1/10 the money spent to beat him. 

i would say I’m shocked you came back but it shows your IQ and character. You have no shame

Impotus was impeached.  Not convicted.  You’re the guy everyone knows.....not quite smart enough to realize you’d be better off to STFU :lol: 

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Impotus was impeached.  Not convicted.  You’re the guy everyone knows.....not quite smart enough to realize you’d be better off to STFU :lol: 

If the Dems had the kind of evidence that is available on Joe's dealings with the Ukraine on Trump and hey would have been able to get a conviction.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If the Dems had the kind of evidence that is available on Joe's dealings with the Ukraine on Trump and hey would have been able to get a conviction.

Maybe if dumbass Trump being a great judge of character didn’t employ a fuckin moron Rudy he would.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

By impeached she meant removed that’s why she said if impeachment doesn’t work vote him out. I know basic comprehension is a short coming of yours so I have no issue explaining. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe if dumbass Trump being a great judge of character didn’t employ a fuckin moron Rudy he would.

He’s such a dumbass that he became the president is massively rich and before running as a Republican was loves by most. 

By contrast you’re a bitter Fat fuck who complains on a snowmobile website with 50 members about this guy you claim is stupid ass 24/7/365. Trump lives rent free in your headZ  

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He’s such a dumbass that he became the president is massively rich and before running as a Republican was loves by most. 

By contrast you’re a bitter Fat fuck who complains on a snowmobile website with 50 members about this guy you claim is stupid ass 24/7/365. Trump lives rent free in your headZ  

He’s broke.  It will come out after his immunity is gone.  If he was worth what he claims - his narcissism would mean we’d have seen his taxes.  Red Hats are gullible morons :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

He’s broke.  It will come out after his immunity is gone.  If he was worth what he claims - his narcissism would mean we’d have seen his taxes.  Red Hats are gullible morons :lmao: 

If he was broke It would’ve leaked. Mueller had his taxes. You are back and it’s like you never left. You repeat the same stupid ass shit you were saying two years ago when you left in shame. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If he was broke It would’ve leaked. Mueller had his taxes. You are back and it’s like you never left. You repeat the same stupid ass shit you were saying two years ago when you left in shame. 

He would release his taxes if there was nothing to hide.  

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He would release his taxes if there was nothing to hide.  

If liberals 

like Geithner, Rangel, Daschle, Kerry , Wellstone., Kennedy, Clinton etc would stop dodging taxes like McLiar   your bleat would have some validity.

your double standards  are typical of the average liberal hypocrite.F7A88356-F8B8-4036-9C57-AAB8A04025E6.thumb.jpeg.6c7bcec457e875c63d132552c9152848.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I'm not sure how my statement is "sucking Drumpf off", but keep living in your own little world.

You’re making excuses....you probably still believe he’s unable to provide them because he’s still under audit :lol:  Dude lies non stop and you clowns are enablers 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re making excuses....you probably still believe he’s unable to provide them because he’s still under audit :lol:  Dude lies non stop and you clowns are enablers 

No one has sucked more political dick than a Shrillery defending hypocrite like you,:lmao:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The questions should not be how much a private citizen made before he was in office but how much money does a guy have who has been a politician for 47 years and where did the money come from. Trump came to Washington on a plane he paid for the rest of washington not so much.

• Like 1