Check your account email address ×

BYEDON

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

You know you've lost when you have to post someone's personal pic over and over.  You should post your mug so we can chop it :bc:  

or are so triggered that his presence brings you back to life on the forum like a zombie to post it. 

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ckf said:

Didn't he have health issues? I think @Rigid1
spoke to him a while ago via email.

He did have some health issues, but said it wasn't that big of a deal, just need to change some things and take it easy.. But this was probably 2-2 1/2 years ago. I'll shoot him a message..👍👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kev144 said:

You know you've lost when you have to post someone's personal pic over and over.  You should post your mug so we can chop it :bc:  

Smart people know better than that. Besides, that pic never gets old and everybody here has seen it plenty of times, big deal. When you act like a douchebag like Hillary Rider does, well he deserves every bit of it.

44 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Smart people know better than that. Besides, that pic never gets old and everybody here has seen it plenty of times, big deal. When you act like a douchebag like Hillary Rider does, well he deserves every bit of it.

Well maybe if you were in elementary school.  We supposedly are adults and look how they act.  Would you be ok if someone constantly posted your mug?  I'm fairly sure he didn't post it either and someone got it from his digging his personal life.  

48 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Like Trump.

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Well maybe if you were in elementary school.  We supposedly are adults and look how they act.  Would you be ok if someone constantly posted your mug?  I'm fairly sure he didn't post it either and someone got it from his digging his personal life.  

Are you kidding?  Snow Rider acts like a child on this site, not to mention he's an assistant HSFB coach at a central WI high school. I wouldn't want that douchebag around my son I can tell you that.

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Are you kidding?  Snow Rider acts like a child on this site, not to mention he's an assistant HSFB coach at a central WI high school. I wouldn't want that douchebag around my son I can tell you that.

But you think it’s fine when Trump acts like a douchebag and you say those people who take issue with it are emotional idiots. :lol:

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

But you think it’s fine when Trump acts like a douchebag and you say those people who take issue with it are emotional idiots. :lol:

We're talking about a member of this site who acts like an idiot, we're not talking about Trump right now, capeche?  Would you like to change the subject?

BTW, I responding to Kev144, not you. 

37 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

What’s with you guys bringing employment into these conversations? That pretty shitty and overall quite pathetic. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

We're talking about a member of this site who acts like an idiot, we're not talking about Trump right now, capeche?  Would you like to change the subject?

BTW, I responding to Kev144, not you. 

Big fucking deal. You think it’s a problem when a guy on a snowmobile forum talks like an idiot but you think it’s fine when the most powerful man in the world does it. That makes you an idiot. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Big fucking deal. You think it’s a problem when a guy on a snowmobile forum talks like an idiot but you think it’s fine when the most powerful man in the world does it. That makes you an idiot. 

Oh fuck off,  the difference is SR is an obnoxious nobody lightbulb salesman. Trump has done a lot  of good things for this country in the last 4 years and I can look past his personality because his results are far more important. It’s unbelievable how liberal pussies get hung up on his personality and shit and piss themselves over things he says and look right past his accomplishments......pathetic.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Oh fuck off,  the difference is SR is an obnoxious nobody lightbulb salesman. Trump has done a lot  of good things for this country in the last 4 years and I can look past his personality because his results are far more important. It’s unbelievable how liberal pussies get hung up on his personality and shit and piss themselves over things he says and look right past his accomplishments......pathetic.

That’s right, he is an obnoxious nobody lightbulb salesman. That’s why taking issue with him being an idiot and not the President is fucking absurd. 

38 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I hope somebody punches you in the face. You need some teeth rattled. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oh God.....did u see Biden just give a speech talking about Covid and divisiveness , working together etc.. I nearly fell asleep. Back to same ole political correctness and boredom.

Hope everyone is happy. Mean tweets will no longer happen.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh God.....did u see Biden just give a speech talking about Covid and divisiveness , working together etc.. I nearly fell asleep. Back to same ole political correctness and boredom.

Hope everyone is happy. Mean tweets will no longer happen.

Fuck Biden :bc:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Stfu gummer

If I evah make it up to Alaska on a hunting trip, I will be sure to hunt you down in Fairbanks, and choke you the fuck out!!  

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I evah make it up to Alaska on a hunting trip, I will be sure to hunt you down in Fairbanks, and choke you the fuck out!!  

Only thing u will be choking on is a bunch of weiners behind Sandy's 

Edited by FrankieJames7