Check your account email address ×

BYEDON

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Only thing u will be choking on is a bunch of weiners behind Sandy's 

I'm a very tough bastid, you're gonna' get beat like a rented mule.  I'm gonna curb-stomp you like the Albanian Fugee that you are. 

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

That’s right, he is an obnoxious nobody lightbulb salesman. That’s why taking issue with him being an idiot and not the President is fucking absurd. 

Is Trump a member of this forum? Nope and I also didn’t ask for your input, now fuck off. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hope somebody punches you in the face. You need some teeth rattled. 

I can promise you one thing, it won’t be you.I’ll PM you my address and pay for your round trip flight out here. You won’t be returning home soon, you’ll be spending some time in the hospital here after I’m done with you.  :bigfinger:

Edited by snoughnut
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Is Trump a member of this forum? Nope and I also didn’t ask for your input, now fuck off. 

I can promise you one thing, it won’t be you.I’ll PM you my address and pay for your round trip flight out here. You won’t be returning home soon, you’ll be spending some time in the hospital here after I’m done with you.  :bigfinger:

Kick him right in the covids!

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

But you think it’s fine when Trump acts like a douchebag and you say those people who take issue with it are emotional idiots. :lol:

wtf does that have to do with anything?  We get it.  You hate Trump.  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

@snoughnut why are you so butthurt?  WI is blue?  You catch COVID at a Green Bay super spreader event?  You’re not sure what to do with your MAGA flag, hat, shirt, and socks?  :lmao: 

C’mon Turdhearder don’t be such a poor loser...especially since GB help put Joe over the top in WI :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@snoughnut why are you so butthurt?  WI is blue?  You catch COVID at a Green Bay super spreader event?  You’re not sure what to do with your MAGA flag, hat, shirt, and socks?  :lmao: 

C’mon Turdhearder don’t be such a poor loser...especially since GB help put Joe over the top in WI :lmao: 

Save your juvenile BS, just pointing out once again what we all know as fact, you're a massive douchebag. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, snoughnut said:

Save your juvenile BS, just pointing out once again what we all know as fact, you're a massive douchebag. 

You’re the one who brought me up.  I haven’t been on the site for almost 20 months and quite frankly forgot all about you.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re the one who brought me up.  I haven’t been on the site for almost 20 months and quite frankly forgot all about you.  :lol: 

To think you left this place to go to your safe space because Trump beat your lover back in 2016, how sad. If Joe Biden is the next president, I'll still be here, I won't be running off crying to mommy because Trump lost. :lmao:In all honesty, welcome back, this place could use a little pick me up. :lmao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

But you think it’s fine when Trump acts like a douchebag and you say those people who take issue with it are emotional idiots. :lol:

Nothing people like you claimed about Trump came true not one thing. When this is done and he’s gone it will be great because I won’t have to listen to people crying because Trump hurt someone’s feelings. 

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Nothing people like you claimed about Trump came true not one thing. When this is done and he’s gone it will be great because I won’t have to listen to people crying because Trump hurt someone’s feelings. 

People like you... What kind of people are you  @SSFB :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Butthurt is running away from the forum when you’ve made an ass of yourself about Russian collusion for years.

FE4D9B6B-BCD8-4670-9F56-13F2E405F619.jpeg.d2810078ea3b3517fde69f660486ca26.jpeg

Edited by Sleepr2

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn SR sure triggers the fuck out of Fatty McCurds...careful you don’t bust a clot loose dummy!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

He triggers a lot of people on this fortified island of group-think and Trump lust. 

Perimeter has been breached!!!! 

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn SR sure triggers the fuck out of Fatty McCurds...careful you don’t bust a clot loose dummy!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why don't you go wallow in Lake Michigan you stupid walrus, give us a heads up so we can brace for the impending tsunami.:lmao:

Tired Mood GIF by BBC America

• Haha 1