Check your account email address ×

2024...Awesome!

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

After 3 + years of Harris, people will be more than willing to re-elect a Trump again......be it senior or junior.

Well electing Junior would solidify the cult status even more. 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Dan is a rising star for sure.   Not sure I can ever support a politician for President ever again.   While his time in office isn't long I'm convinced someone who never worked in DC is still what we need.  

Most dont have the money or are not willing to spend it to take on the trenched in  establishment 

36 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would bet that every time some big event happens in politics one of the News networks will have a microphone in front of ex president Trump for years to come.

He's starting his own media empire.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would bet that every time some big event happens in politics one of the News networks will have a microphone in front of ex president Trump for years to come.

I feel sorry for the poor guy that has to interview him while he's getting his spray tan. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Some of these networks will not be able to draw flies after Trump is gone.  

They might do it for laughs. Seriously, uncle joe is a gaffe machine. There’s lots of laughs ahead. Oh, the Hunter Biden thing ain’t going away. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

They might do it for laughs. Seriously, uncle joe is a gaffe machine. There’s lots of laughs ahead. Oh, the Hunter Biden thing ain’t going away. 

Durham is still trolling around as well.  Old Joe has been around for decades so shady deals are sure to be aplenty to any reporter who takes a serious look. Biden has only been a bag man for the old man for a few short years while Joe's brother has been at it since Reagan was in office.

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Durham is still trolling around as well.  Old Joe has been around for decades so shady deals are sure to be aplenty to any reporter who takes a serious look. Biden has only been a bag man for the old man for a few short years while Joe's brother has been at it since Reagan was in office.

Joe could easily drop a dime on many republicans in Congress. He’s been around the game a long time. So I doubt it’ll ever get real serious. Plus if Biden is gone look who’s next in line. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Joe could easily drop a dime on many republicans in Congress. He’s been around the game a long time. So I doubt it’ll ever get real serious. Plus if Biden is gone look who’s next in line. :lol: 

I am all for a circular firing squad when it comes to politicians.  Kamala in charge would be a death sentence for the DNC. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am all for a circular firing squad when it comes to politicians.  Kamala in charge would be a death sentence for the DNC. 

What the hell are we waiting for!

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No, more like a death sentence for us Crackas. 

42 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Try to imagine what would happen to a Repub who ran on a PRO segregation platform when they got started in Washington. 

It really is beyond troubling how biased the media has been.  Biden and Harris would be the most "racist combination" in the past 60 years if they were repubs.

The new media on the net is the alternative... but that all relies on technology platforms that bias algorithms against it.

It's unreal how aside from talk radio, the entire communications infrastructure is completely stacked against the repubs.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

It really is beyond troubling how biased the media has been.  Biden and Harris would be the most "racist combination" in the past 60 years if they were repubs.

The new media on the net is the alternative... but that all relies on technology platforms that bias algorithms against it.

It's unreal how aside from talk radio, the entire communications infrastructure is completely stacked against the repubs.

Therein lies the rub.  But you'll never hear a peep from some of the usual FS suspects.  Whats wrong with expecting fair and balanced reporting?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Matt said:

I completely agree, but that same fake news on TV is what propelled us into the Iraq War. Complete control of the narrative, Saddam had WMDs, allied with Al Qaeda, etc. 

Republicans aren't against the fake news, they're against the fake news that's not on their side, just like the Democrats. 

• Like 1