Check your account email address ×

2024...Awesome!

TBH I wonder if he could get out of the primaries if he'd try to run again.  I'd like to see some new blood in from the conservative side.  Someone who speaks clearly and has a good head on his/her shoulders.  I could get behind a Dan Crenshaw run pretty easily...  If you listen to his podcast, he's really articulate, well-grounded, and reasonable...  though when has that worked lately?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Matt said:

TBH I wonder if he could get out of the primaries if he'd try to run again.  I'd like to see some new blood in from the conservative side.  Someone who speaks clearly and has a good head on his/her shoulders.  I could get behind a Dan Crenshaw run pretty easily...  If you listen to his podcast, he's really articulate, well-grounded, and reasonable...  though when has that worked lately?

Dan is a rising star for sure.   Not sure I can ever support a politician for President ever again.   While his time in office isn't long I'm convinced someone who never worked in DC is still what we need.  

32 minutes ago, Matt said:

right wingers don't like that any more than left.  

Can you believe how Donny Boy must feel...............after a fukkin life of WINNING, to get beaten like a rented mule!!!!!!

I don't think he can get over this if he loses. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Can you believe how Donny Boy must feel...............after a fukkin life of WINNING, to get beaten like a rented mule!!!!!!

I don't think he can get over this if he loses. 

Ya think he will eat a gun?

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Is he going to run as an independent? If the Republicans don't nominate him he will look really stupid. 

If he runs as an independent that’ll mean a sure thing for a democrat in the White House. There are people that have an emotional attachment to trump. Like in a weird kind of way. 

Edited by spin_dry

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I know you guys like her because of Rona and her looks but I wouldn’t want her as President. 

South Dakota has the best fiscal management of any state in the union....  all without income taxes.....  

15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

South Dakota has the best fiscal management of any state in the union....  all without income taxes.....  

And that's because the constitution requires a balanced budget and Republicans have had the Legislature for over 30 years. 

And we have real fiscal conservatives, not the fucking jokers in DC these guys think are fiscal conservatives. 

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

And that's because the constitution requires a balanced budget and Republicans have had the Legislature for over 30 years. 

And we have real fiscal conservatives, not the fucking jokers in DC these guys think are fiscal conservatives. 

Ya.  It is a well run state.  Some of that would be nice to see in DC

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Winning?

How many times has he gone bankrupt?

Bankruptcy for a big businessman, is par for the course..................totally different from a private citizen.