Check your account email address ×

60,000 votes to count in Georgia.

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

I think he has a better chance of winning PA

with the outstanding count in Philadelphia county and the county being so far 80% Biden i think Trumps dead there. Allegheny (pittsburg) county has a lot of outstanding mail in count as well and the mail ins were prob more pro Biden than the in person given the foot in mouth.  

52 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It is 60k after re watching the SOS of Georgia press conference.  It’s going to be a tight one

But just hrs before that announcement it was only 16k left to count .

Funny how all the states left have some stinky shit going on 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good one Minnesota Racer.

So you tell me pouts . Why anounce 16k left to count then 2 hrs after that say only 60 k left to count . And why is this shit only going down in the 7 states that were left. Point the finger at Don all you want about casting doubt in the system . But reality is the system casts doubt on it self with this sort of shit . 

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So you tell me pouts . Why anounce 16k left to count then 2 hrs after that say only 60 k left to count . And why is this shit only going down in the 7 states that were left. Point the finger at Don all you want about casting doubt in the system . But reality is the system casts doubt on it self with this sort of shit . 

I’m in GA right now.  Total shit show and it’s blatantly clear that the Dems are trying to steal this one as they just grin while being accused of trying to cheat like hell.  They don’t care.  By any means necessary....

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m in GA right now.  Total shit show and it’s blatantly clear that the Dems are trying to steal this one as they just grin while being accused of trying to cheat like hell.  They don’t care.  By any means necessary....

I’m ok with it....it’s not like we had a republic anyways

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

In Georgia and can feel fraud in the air. :lol: 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trumps gonna lose all remaining states.   

Don’t be so sure.  Dems are pulling out all the cheating in their book(s). I’m waiting for the movie.

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh yes, between the two of us, you are for sure the one with your fingers on the pulse of America.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

with the outstanding count in Philadelphia county and the county being so far 80% Biden i think Trumps dead there. Allegheny (pittsburg) county has a lot of outstanding mail in count as well and the mail ins were prob more pro Biden than the in person given the foot in mouth.  

Phil. accounts for 1/3 of all votes in Pa.

It's a repudiation of Trump:

Mexico is gonna pay for the wall

8 million Americans sick from covid

230, 000 families lost their nanas, memeres, grannies, pepers, grampies, and Trump laughs about it

His buddy, Xi Xinping killed us with a DEATH VIRUS

His new buddy, Kim Jong un, is sending rockets all over the place  

I don't know, but Donny has a big fukkin mouth. He's a promoter, businessman................not a statesman. Just my .02c. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's a repudiation of Trump:

Mexico is gonna pay for the wall

8 million Americans sick from covid

230, 000 families lost their nanas, memeres, grannies, pepers, grampies, and Trump laughs about it

His buddy, Xi Xinping killed us with a DEATH VIRUS

His new buddy, Kim Jong un, is sending rockets all over the place  

I don't know, but Donny has a big fukkin mouth. He's a promoter, businessman................not a statesman. Just my .02c. 

Well, you have a big mouth also from stuffing loads of these in it your whole life. :lol:

Bag of Dicks (@bagofdicks69) | Twitter

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Well, you have a big mouth also from stuffing loads of these in it your whole life. :lol:

Bag of Dicks (@bagofdicks69) | Twitter

Hey, you're the faggot that keeps postin' dick pics....................not me. 

58 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So explane why only the remaining states are the ones that are finding new ballots having amazing comebacks with all votes going 1 way . Having to take 3 days longer than the others? Even if not fishy sure shit looks it