Check your account email address ×

60,000 votes to count in Georgia.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

EPIC TROLL!!!!!!!!

For all the blather about crying libs these Trumpers sure are losing their marbles...no matter who wins this has been some great entertainment! 🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

For all the blather about crying libs these Trumpers sure are losing their marbles...no matter who wins this has been some great entertainment! 🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸

no shit, and a winner hasn't even been announced yet :lol: 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So explane why only the remaining states are the ones that are finding new ballots having amazing comebacks with all votes going 1 way . Having to take 3 days longer than the others? Even if not fishy sure shit looks it 

It is the heavily populated areas that have the most remaining votes to count and those are also the areas that skew way more dem than pub.  Lets use PA- Philadelphia county as a great example.  That county based on in person votes will be 80/20 biden therefore when the absentee are finally tallied it will result in a huge swing which is why trump does not want those votes counted even though IMO they should be as long as received by Tuesday.  Weds-Friday votes should be tossed

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So explane why only the remaining states are the ones that are finding new ballots having amazing comebacks with all votes going 1 way . Having to take 3 days longer than the others? Even if not fishy sure shit looks it 

It is the heavily populated areas that have the most remaining votes to count and those are also the areas that skew way more dem than pub.  Lets use PA- Philadelphia county as a great example.  That county based on in person votes will be 80/20 biden therefore when the absentee are finally tallied it will result in a huge swing which is why trump does not want those votes counted even though IMO they should be as long as received by Tuesday.  Weds-Friday votes should be tossed

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Ok so why can say Minneapolis or Miami get all there shit counted by 10pm election night with no issues and no major spikes 1 way or the other needing the end of the count? 

Again I did not vote for any fed position but Jason Lewis.  Because of the spending so just my observation of how this shit looks every time not just this time . 

Hence why I think the 3 world shit homes have a better system than us . Dip your finger in the dye get a ballot fill it out right there. 

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

What if they’re post marked by Election Day, but arrive a day or two late? 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

IMO they must be received by election day.  It is not good to drag on elections for months like we have seen.  Set a window and run with it.   Want your vote to count make sure it's in the mail early.  Mine was done 10/23.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

IMO they must be received by election day.  It is not good to drag on elections for months like we have seen.  Set a window and run with it.   Want your vote to count make sure it's in the mail early.  Mine was done 10/23.

The head of elections in PA set aside all the ballots that arrived late. About 10,000. She said they wouldn’t effect the outcome of the election. Biden won big. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Ok so why can say Minneapolis or Miami get all there shit counted by 10pm election night with no issues and no major spikes 1 way or the other needing the end of the count? 

Again I did not vote for any fed position but Jason Lewis.  Because of the spending so just my observation of how this shit looks every time not just this time . 

Hence why I think the 3 world shit homes have a better system than us . Dip your finger in the dye get a ballot fill it out right there. 

because they have better systems.  Every state is different and sometimes every town within.  We are still drawing in dots on a scan form in my town but you know what it works and our results are available because they are scanned by the voter into the machine on the way out the door.  Other towns didn't invest in that tech and hand count but those have become less and less.  Our absentee ballots were being scanned in by the town workers while the in person was going on,  they had one machine just for that.  Some of these places are antiquated as can be. IMO in a well run system the person opening should not even be looking at the ballots just scanning them through a machine.  

Why is there more issues with the places that skew democrat yet republican strongholds can finish up relatively quickly.  Will there be a spike in Trump votes anywhere like the spike in Biden votes?  How about spikes in Jorgensen votes?

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why is there more issues with the places that skew democrat yet republican strongholds can finish up relatively quickly.  Will there be a spike in Trump votes anywhere like the spike in Biden votes?  How about spikes in Jorgensen votes?

Georgia and Arizona are red states.

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

If you are not even responsable enough to get a letter in the mail that has been on your fucking table for weeks then go drop it off.  Election day is election day . Not election week . If you can't do that you don't even deserve to vote 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

because they have better systems.  Every state is different and sometimes every town within.  We are still drawing in dots on a scan form in my town but you know what it works and our results are available because they are scanned by the voter into the machine on the way out the door.  Other towns didn't invest in that tech and hand count but those have become less and less.  Our absentee ballots were being scanned in by the town workers while the in person was going on,  they had one machine just for that.  Some of these places are antiquated as can be. IMO in a well run system the person opening should not even be looking at the ballots just scanning them through a machine.  

Same fourm in my town shit was done by 10 pm . Only time it got funky was few yrs back and surprise surprise the count took a day longer than every other count and guess what in the end a massive comback really unreal for the liberal.  Same fucking shit show every time the shit drags out . We have all seen it before