Check your account email address ×

Trump getting crushed in Florida....

f7ben

23 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I’ve only seen mostly conservative leave California and move in next door?   why would a democrat leave California or NY or some other solidly controlled blue state? It makes no sense what ever.  Why would they move to a red politically dominated state?

For work . And they are like Bible thumpers they need every one to believe and will travel and live in uncomfortable places to make it happen. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Thread aged hilariously.  :lol:

About as good as his investing advice.  Cash in the 401k and invest the money in boat parts you can lose money on, or better yet, just lose in the mail.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

About as good as his investing advice.  Cash in the 401k and invest the money in boat parts you can lose money on, or better yet, just lose in the mail.  :lol: 

It appears his string of bad luck started ever since he tried to pawn off a sled to a random sucker sans toolkit.

On 11/3/2020 at 8:16 PM, BOHICA said:

I’ve only seen mostly conservative leave California and move in next door?   why would a democrat leave California or NY or some other solidly controlled blue state? It makes no sense what ever.  Why would they move to a red politically dominated state?

Two words. Boar hunting. If it weren’t for that (and the fact family is moving there) I wouldn’t be moving. 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It appears his string of bad luck started ever since he tried to pawn off a sled to a random sucker sans toolkit.

I’d still argue there isn’t or wasn’t a better thread ever on this or FS 1.

The “Tool Kit” thread should receive Academy Award noms!!!  Bennie as best producer/director.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’d still argue there isn’t or wasn’t a better thread ever on this or FS 1.

The “Tool Kit” thread should receive Academy Award noms!!!  Bennie as best producer/director.

I don't know.....Don paying a bet with glued coins was pretty funny. :lol:

• Like 1