Check your account email address ×

Trump getting crushed in Florida....

f7ben

29 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

I honestly think PA is going to go trump too. Biden fucked up big time with the oil and franking comment. He had to have philly and pitt.....not going to carry Pitt as strong after his comments.

agreed,  might have been the dumbest thing said a couple days before the election.  What his staff was thinking.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Map gets a lot harder for biden.  Florida was an almost a must win for Biden.  He still has a path but it has narrowed bigly

Just now, f7ben said:

Ah no

Florida would have been nice obviously but the Biden Camp wasn’t counting on it.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Florida would have been nice obviously but the Biden Camp wasn’t counting on it.

Lose FL and PA and the Trump options widen a lot.  He fucked himself in PA and pretending to be a blue collar guy today isn't going to recover those people,

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Lose FL and PA and the Trump options widen a lot.  He fucked himself in PA and pretending to be a blue collar guy today isn't going to recover those people,

Understood...Biden needs Michigan, WI and Pennsylvania and I agree 100% that he  may have killed  his chances there.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Florida is as solid red as Texas....  to even try to challenge is those states is tough for a democrat.

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

Florida is solid red as Texas....  to even try to challenge is those states is tough for a democrat.

Texas is a lot closer than I would have thought 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Florida is solid red as Texas....  to even try to challenge is those states is tough for a democrat.

WTF no it's not. :lol:

Texas is a reliable red state and Florida is a swing state. Obama won Florida both times. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Texas is a reliable red state and Florida is a swing state. Obama won Florida both times. 

Texas has been getting closer and closer

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

agreed,  might have been the dumbest thing said a couple days before the election.  What his staff was thinking.  

He has run the entire campaign with little or not positions on issues and in the closing days he does this WTF. Again you have to think the Cheese is coming off of Joe's cracker, God help us if he wins this thing.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

As more retirees move there it is not even a question.  Trump completely throttled Biden there

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

He has run the entire campaign with little or not positions on issues and in the closing days he does this WTF. Again you have to think the Cheese is coming off of Joe's cracker, God help us if he wins this thing.

Makes the senate race more important.  I'll take Biden with a pub senate 

Just now, f7ben said:

Imagine how bad Cali is that people move to Texas 

Texas isn't a bad place.  

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

As more retirees move there it is not even a question.  Trump completely throttled Biden there

OK? :dunno:

But Florida is still a swing state today and historically. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

It was a dumb statement, as was him praising the Green new deal then telling the people he doesn't support it. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Half of California has moved to Texas.

Read a pretty interesting article a day or 2 ago...  I’m in a neighboring state to Cali that gets a lot of refugees... my neighbor just moved and paid 50k over asking for his house...  it’s mostly conservatives fleeing these large states shoring up the conservative vote with the refugees.  Dems are completely happy with places like cali and would never leave.

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Christ its like campaign central in here.  Next election Joel oughta run a big ass zoom meeting or some shit.  :lol: 

Yeah I can only imagine how cordial a FSCE Zoom meeting would be. :lol:

if i remember right Trump did worse than Romey and Mccain in 16,  get a candidate minorities like and it can easily go dem.  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

OK? :dunno:

But Florida is still a swing state today and historically. 

It has shifted alot over the past few years. Not close to purple anymore

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I used to Love visiting Cali but I could easily live in Texas.  Hell if NH goes red I may have to move.

NH has been purple for years.  keeping a Pub in the gov office is super important right now as the statehouse has moved blue

Just now, BOHICA said:

Read a pretty interesting article a day or 2 ago...  I’m in a neighboring state to Cali that gets a lot of refugees... my neighbor just moved and paid 50k over asking for his house...  it’s mostly conservatives flee these large states shoring up the conservative vote with the refugees.  Dems are completely happy with places like cali and would never leave.

When people start to shit on the sidewalk in front of your house you move no matter what party you vote for.

• Like 1

Read a pretty interesting article a day or 2 ago...  I’m in a neighboring state to Cali that gets a lot of refugees... my neighbor just moved and paid 50k over asking for his house...  it’s mostly conservatives flee these large states shoring up the conservative vote with the refugees.  Dems are completely happy with places like cali and would never leave.

California conservatives leaving the state for ‘redder pastures’.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-11-04/california-conservatives-republicans-leaving