Check your account email address ×

Trump getting crushed in Florida....

f7ben

• Advertising Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is only a few 100k people in rural panhandle ....

It was my understanding that all the mail in and absentee ballots were counted and were included right off the bat. I believe the dems were 2-1 on early voting.....so its natural Biden had a huge lead to start. :bc:

Just now, Seatofmypants said:

It was my understanding that all the mail in and absentee ballots were counted and were included right off the bat. I believe the dems were 2-1 on early voting.....so its natural Biden had a huge lead to start. :bc:

Most states yes some aren’t 

Exactly what they just said. Dems were told by their asinine leaders to get out and vote early due to covid. Of course Biden is going to have the lead.

I was just saying if you take Tallahassee out of the panhandle there are only maybe 2-300k total inhabitants there

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Wrong. 1.5 mil live in the Panhandle with 200k living in Tallahassee

Tallahassee metro is 400k ....I thought it was more than that. Either way I was wrong 

• Advertising Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Florida goes for Trump. He had to have that or it was over

I honestly think PA is going to go trump too. Biden fucked up big time with the oil and franking comment. He had to have philly and pitt.....not going to carry Pitt as strong after his comments.