Check your account email address ×

When will the election results be accepted by the loser?

14 minutes ago, Legend said:

tough shit sugar tits. 

move to the usa if you dont like it. legally of course......

Wouldn't bother me one bit getting away from Trudope and his liberal braindead minions before he destroys this country completely. With my father having dual citizenship, I don't imagine it would be all that difficult to get done either.

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I wonder if Joe will spend the next 4 years shouting “lock him up” and taking every opportunity to rub the loss in the faces of republicans.? 

that is provided he wins. 

We'll spend 4 years trying to figure out WTF Joe is shouting 

Just now, Tinker said:

We'll spend 4 years trying to figure out WTF Joe is shouting 

I’m thinking he’ll just be kept out of sight with limited outings. It’ll be a weekend at bernies presidency. After the last 4 years, that’ll be nice. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump himself said what he is going to do tomorrow night even though it makes no sense and he has no standing. Once again he is infringing on  states rights as they certify their results.

Your points are moot.  And par for the course, no comments on what the Ds are doing and threatening.  It won't matter, Trump will win decidedly.

Either way it goes it's going to be a shitshow.  Just what we fucking need is a continuation of this already childish "he said,  she said" fingerprinting bullshit we've suffered through for the past year.  E-fucking-nuff already.  Tip your hat and move fucking on.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Part of this is going to end up in the hands of the SC no matter who loses.   Hopefully it won't determine the outcome.   The country doesn't need that.  

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Your points are moot.  And par for the course, no comments on what the Ds are doing and threatening.  It won't matter, Trump will win decidedly.

How are my points moot...he said it and he has no standing or control over counting ballots...that is fact.

4 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

tenor.gif

Plopping pouts later this week 

4 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Then later yet

tenor.gif

Hardly but rest assured you’ll still be saying stupid shit on snowmobile forums no matter who wins. 🤣

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How are my points moot...he said it and he has no standing or control over counting ballots...that is fact.

woolie is the arbiter of what points matter and what don't.  If not in lock step with the Cult it is all moot.  

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Have you accepted the 2016 results yet ? 

S.F. Joe?  Yeah no.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

poor losers.JPG

So perfect.  Yet it whizzes over a half dozen pointy heads on this forum.  :lol: 

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because your claims are bogus, he won't need to do any of what you claim he's threatening to do, and everyone already knows he has no control over counting ballots Private Obvious..   Because he's going to win.

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

woolie is the arbiter of what points matter and what don't.  If not in lock step with the Cult it is all moot.  

He won 4 years ago, and he'll win again.  Your problem is you've spent 4 years insulting his supporters, while at the same time agreeing he's the better choice.  Thats calling "talking out of both sides of your mouth".  Go impress the flunkies down at your pilates studio,  cuz no one is impressed here.  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

S.F. Joe?  Yeah no.

So perfect.  Yet it whizzes over a half dozen pointy heads on this forum.  :lol: 

Because your claims are bogus, he won't need to do any of what you claim he's threatening to do, and everyone already knows he has no control over counting ballots Private Obvious..   Because he's going to win.

He won 4 years ago, and he'll win again.  Your problem is you've spent 4 years insulting his supporters, while at the same time agreeing he's the better choice.  Thats calling "talking out of both sides of your mouth".  Go impress the flunkies down at your pilates studio,  cuz no one is impressed here.  :lol: 

better choice does not mean he's a good choice.  Go suck down more of that orange koolaid. You haven't had an original thought in years.  

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

better choice does not mean he's a good choice.  Go suck down more of that orange koolaid. You haven't had an original thought in years.  

Says the guy playing "Raincloud Dreams" playing on repeat for 4 years now.