Check your account email address ×

DOW chemical

BOHICA

6 hours ago, Ebsell said:

WTF does that have to do with Trump? Don't think he gives a shit about Canadian jobs 

Maybe he plans to annex Canada. Would be pretty easy considering Trudeau the frenchy would surrender at the first sign of trouble. :lol::bc:

6 hours ago, Ebsell said:

WTF does that have to do with Trump? Don't think he gives a shit about Canadian jobs 

You think their main market is Canada?  They have over 4000 employees in Mexico and most of the products are shipped for the US market and said they would stay put regardless, even if tariffs are slapped on them.

I thought it was somewhat relevant this being a sledding site and all.

12 hours ago, Back Country Rebel said:

While I applaud DOW for wanting to keep jobs in the US, this will have some consequences.  Cracking hydrocarbons results in lots of emissions. They need to build this new plant using the best available technology with regards to vapor recovery and emissions monitoring.   

trump promised to relax epa standards to keep 'em here. count on it. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

trump promised to relax epa standards to keep 'em here. count on it. 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

It's going to be awesome!  Barrels of toxic waste buried beside the river just like the old days.  #MAGA

I guess when you boys run out of the shitty false material...it's just outright lies right from your own minds.  Ahhhhh....good little libs!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I guess when you boys run out of the shitty false material...it's just outright lies right from your own minds.  Ahhhhh....good little libs!

I guess the sarcasm ricocheted right off your sloped forehead.

:bc:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

My suite mate at NMU was from Midland....he was fine. You guys are fucking alarmists.

Smails goes to college so when he becomes an adult he can crack paint cans in order to inhale toxic VOC's all day, and this has allowed all of us to have witnessed the degradation of his brain cells the last several years, I can't imagine what shape the other vital organs are in.....but hey the lab rat says everyone else is a fucking alarmist :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Smails goes to college so when he becomes an adult he can crack paint cans in order to inhale toxic VOC's all day, and this has allowed all of us to have witnessed the degradation of his brain cells the last several years, I can't imagine what shape the other vital organs are in.....but hey the lab rat says everyone else is a fucking alarmist :lol: 

As we all have witnessed your transformation into a fatter, balder, hack braggart.

Edited by Biggie Smails

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You think their main market is Canada?  They have over 4000 employees in Mexico and most of the products are shipped for the US market and said they would stay put regardless, even if tariffs are slapped on them.

I thought it was somewhat relevant this being a sledding site and all.

Products are shipped all over the world but it's a Canadian company. Americans I'm sure could care less. 

10 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Maybe he plans to annex Canada. Would be pretty easy considering Trudeau the frenchy would surrender at the first sign of trouble. :lol::bc:

Trump won't annex Canada.  We have Justin Bieber, Bryan Adams, Celine Dion and most of all, momo.