Check your account email address ×

Russia implements a nationwide mask mandate to stem rising virus cases.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

26 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Every store asks you wear them, we see more every day within 90 miles of here that have had enough of the Bull and no longer wear Masks.

Tomorrow we might go to Eau Claire 140-150 miles away, if we go I'll post what we see as far as Masks.

It’ll be a real nail biter, I’m sure 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You didn't answer my question. So with all that I have to do and the requirements which I'm not complaining about, I'll do anything for them to attend school two days a week. Why are 44 kids quarantined and 9 positives.. Daughter tested negative too, thanks for asking

Why would I answer the question about masks being a proven preventive measure? Do you have one good reason why that would make any difference here? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why would I answer the question about masks being a proven preventive measure? Do you have one good reason why that would make any difference here? 

Because I value your opinion Spin..I don't get how masks prevent the spread, but a group of people required to wear masks and do wear masks contract the virus at a place that requires masks.. Seems weird to me, I feel like I'm being fed a line of BS..

So what's your opinion

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

It's ok, I consider Jimmy a friend, we just have different view points.

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thanks Don....I feel the same.👍🏼

:bc: 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Name them they don't exist. The three places that had the strictest lockdowns Peru, The Philippines, and Hawaii, have more cases and Deaths per thousand. then the places that little or nothing. See people like you make these statements with zero facts to support them.   

China New Zealand and Nova Scotia at a 2 second glance

People like Me ?? That's fn hilarious

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Every store asks you wear them, we see more every day within 90 miles of here that have had enough of the Bull and no longer wear Masks.

Tomorrow we might go to Eau Claire 140-150 miles away, if we go I'll post what we see as far as Masks.

Cali, Illinois and Wisconsin were 1, 2, 3 in infections yesterday

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Name them they don't exist. The three places that had the strictest lockdowns Peru, The Philippines, and Hawaii, have more cases and Deaths per thousand. then the places that little or nothing. See people like you make these statements with zero facts to support them.   

22 minutes ago, Tinker said:

China New Zealand and Nova Scotia at a 2 second glance

People like Me ?? That's fn hilarious

The "East Coast Bubble" has been amazingly diligent in forcing visitors to Isolate for 14 days and the results are great

Add PEI and NFLD to my list

New Brunswick had 2 or 3 until 1 fn dickhead was allowed in from Mexico City and visited a friend who worked in a Nursing home, 2 weeks later 65 cases. They're down to 56 now as they continue to hound every possible source to control it. 

Just now, Tinker said:

The "East Coast Bubble" has been amazingly diligent in forcing visitors to Isolate for 14 days and the results are great

Add PEI and NFLD to my list

New Brunswick had 2 or 3 until 1 fn dickhead was allowed in from Mexico City and visited a friend who worked in a Nursing home, 2 weeks later 65 cases. They're down to 56 now as they continue to hound every possible source to control it. 

So you don't have any examples...

The Swedish model kills your every argument for lockdowns and mask usage. You should really just shut the fuck up. The death curve has been flat for 5 months now after not locking down or forcing people to use masks 

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So you don't have any examples...

The Swedish model kills your every argument for lockdowns and mask usage. You should really just shut the fuck up. The death curve has been flat for 5 months now after not locking down or forcing people to use masks 

WTF I just gave you 5 and 3 fucking near border on the US LoL

Sweden ? WTF is with you and Sweden ?? You sound like a Fool and you're completely wrong about every opinion you spew about but you insist on offending everybody else. Sweden is right in the thick of the Virus again and has terrible #'s. Just because you yell louder when you're stupid and wrong doesn't make you smart and right, it's makes you loud and ignorant. Lighten up Man, if you can honestly post 10x a week that mask don't reduce the risk there's no helping you. Absolutely anything over your mouth helps, ask yur Mom.

Do you cough all over the dinner table ? 

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Melania on the campaign stump in Pennsylvania...good god she slings the bullshit just as good as her hubby albeit with an outrageous accent!🤣

your just scared of strong conservative womenz  :lol:  

or tranny looking whores who want a sugar daddy

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

WTF I just gave you 5 and 3 fucking near border on the US LoL

Sweden ? WTF is with you and Sweden ?? You sound like a Fool and you're completely wrong about every opinion you spew about but you insist on offending everybody else. Sweden is right in the thick of the Virus again and has terrible #'s. Just because you yell louder when you're stupid and wrong doesn't make you smart and right, it's makes you loud and ignorant. Lighten up Man, if you can honestly post 10x a week that mask don't reduce the risk there's no helping you. Absolutely anything over your mouth helps, ask yur Mom.

Do you cough all over the dinner table ? 

Sweden isn’t in the thick of anything you ignorant twat. They had a spike of case ls in June that resulted in zero increase in deaths and are having a spike right now that won’t result in a spike of deaths  as people aren’t dying from covid anymore. Here’s the fucking proof you ignorant cunt. Look at the deaths chart it’s been flat for five months including the spike in June. The other thing that you idiots always conveniently leave out of your Covid argument is we are testing millions more today than we did during the peak in March and April. If I had to guess you would’ve seen millions upon millions infected during the peak of this virus. 

15427C30-D083-499F-84CE-8FF56609CAE7.jpeg

7D23FCCD-6F5B-4836-91CC-F96212EA7B29.jpeg

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Because I value your opinion Spin..I don't get how masks prevent the spread, but a group of people required to wear masks and do wear masks contract the virus at a place that requires masks.. Seems weird to me, I feel like I'm being fed a line of BS..

So what's your opinion

I’ve seen the data for masks, distancing, and proper hygiene. It’s pretty good. I practice all and I haven’t been infected. I’m done arguing the value of masks. It’s pointless. There’s been several cases of inflammatory syndrome that I’m aware of in my area. It’s pretty nasty shit. It’s becoming increasingly common in those who have recovered. Treatment consists of several months of steroid treatment and the use of a specific drug. Outcomes are unknown. I don’t want to risk any of that stuff. 

• Thanks 2