Check your account email address ×

Russia implements a nationwide mask mandate to stem rising virus cases.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Not what Virologists have been saying on the news several times a week.

Herd immunity like Sweden. Wearing masks gets the virus to spread quicker. Wear your mask and herd immunity is just around the corner. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Then don’t wear a mask. The spread will simply continue and cause more and more closures. 

So masks will stop it? All the schools around here are having major spikes, going remote,  all schools have a mask mandate or you can't come, you have to wear the mask the entire time in school, all the classes are social distanced, everyday I have to fill this out and send one in with each of my kids as does every student or they can't come. Temps also taken when walking into the school.

So why did the school just quarantine 44 students and staff (one being my daughter) for positive covid cases and exposure??

IMG_20201027_131357716.jpg

Just now, Rigid1 said:

So masks will stop it? All the schools around here are having major spikes, going remote,  all schools have a mask mandate or you can't come, you have to wear the mask the entire time in school, all the classes are social distanced, everyday I have to fill this out and send one in with each of my kids as does every student or they can't come. Temps also taken when walking into the school.

So why did the school just quarantine 44 students and staff (one being my daughter) for positive covid cases and exposure??

Masks increase the spread. JT has proof 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Because masks are useless and more folks are waking up to that fact now..

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

Let me guess u are one of those faggots who has one on when your driving alone in your car.

Wrong again....I wear them in stores that ask people to. That’s it.

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Sure u do

I wore one in the hospital when my daughter had her  tonsils out because that’s the only way I was allowed in. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

17 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

They DON'T work, look at Europe where Masks are required, Covid has gotten worse by wearing them..

having requirements and enforcing them are 2 different things.  Asians comply and the spread is far less but thats a cultural thing.  I was having this discussion with my son who was in korea last summer.   Even pre covid mask wearing was normal and when they ask the citizens to do things for the good of the country they do it

30 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

The current pandemic is different because, instead of targeting the vulnerable populations, we’ve gone for society-wide one size fits all at nearly the national and global level, and certainly the state level. That’s never happened – not with polio, not with the Spanish flu, the 1957 flu, the 1968 flu, or anything else. 

So?

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wrong again....I wear them in stores that ask people to. That’s it.

Every store asks you wear them, we see more every day within 90 miles of here that have had enough of the Bull and no longer wear Masks.

Tomorrow we might go to Eau Claire 140-150 miles away, if we go I'll post what we see as far as Masks.

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Masks increase the spread. JT has proof 

You didn't answer my question. So with all that I have to do and the requirements which I'm not complaining about, I'll do anything for them to attend school two days a week. Why are 44 kids quarantined and 9 positives.. Daughter tested negative too, thanks for asking

Just now, Rigid1 said:

You didn't answer my question. So with all that I have to do and the requirements which I'm not complaining about, I'll do anything for them to attend school two days a week. Why are 44 kids quarantined and 9 positives.. Daughter tested negative too, thanks for asking

You're never going to get an honest answer from this asshat. His responses read like a democrats politicians answer to any question 

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

having requirements and enforcing them are 2 different things.  Asians comply and the spread is far less but thats a cultural thing.  I was having this discussion with my son who was in korea last summer.   Even pre covid mask wearing was normal and when they ask the citizens to do things for the good of the country they do it

They wear them there because they can't fucking breath because of pollution you stupid faggot.

12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Every store asks you wear them, we see more every day within 90 miles of here that have had enough of the Bull and no longer wear Masks.

Tomorrow we might go to Eau Claire 140-150 miles away, if we go I'll post what we see as far as Masks.

Knock yourself out Don.

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I understand that but there is no vaccine available at this time. So for the time being anyway it won't be controlled with masks.

You can't even with a Vaccine. The Flu Vaccine was 14% effective last year. That means 86% of those that got the vaccine still got the flu. 

There is a clear divide on covid. If you are a leftist twat you are a full-blown covid pussy. If you have a brain and  look at the numbers you know it's a scam