Check your account email address ×

Russia implements a nationwide mask mandate to stem rising virus cases.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve seen the data for masks, distancing, and proper hygiene. It’s pretty good. I practice all and I haven’t been infected. I’m done arguing the value of masks. It’s pointless. There’s been several cases of inflammatory syndrome that I’m aware of in my area. It’s pretty nasty shit. It’s becoming increasingly common in those who have recovered. Treatment consists of several months of steroid treatment and the use of a specific drug. Outcomes are unknown. I don’t want to risk any of that stuff. 

Good post....there are more than a few nasty complications that “long haulers” are experiencing but nobody wants to hear it. I’m with you...I would rather take precautions  and not risk it. Inflammatory syndrome, heart issues, lung issues, blood clots, strokes...sounds dreamy. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

When you let the Commies out flank you your done.

Its the virus dumb ass. If you don’t control it the economy will not come back. 

Doing nothing is not a solution to a problem.

Tic Toc

Again sounds like what dictators do 

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve seen the data for masks, distancing, and proper hygiene. It’s pretty good. I practice all and I haven’t been infected. I’m done arguing the value of masks. It’s pointless. There’s been several cases of inflammatory syndrome that I’m aware of in my area. It’s pretty nasty shit. It’s becoming increasingly common in those who have recovered. Treatment consists of several months of steroid treatment and the use of a specific drug. Outcomes are unknown. I don’t want to risk any of that stuff. 

Agree, 100%, I have no issue with masks, social distance, and I already carried hand sanitizer with me..If I can ride a sled for 6-8 hours with something over my mouth, I sure as hell can toss it on to walk into the meat market for 10 minutes

My issue more is, saying "masks will stop this" "you can't get it with a mask"

That is completely false

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

WTF I just gave you 5 and 3 fucking near border on the US LoL

Sweden ? WTF is with you and Sweden ?? You sound like a Fool and you're completely wrong about every opinion you spew about but you insist on offending everybody else. Sweden is right in the thick of the Virus again and has terrible #'s. Just because you yell louder when you're stupid and wrong doesn't make you smart and right, it's makes you loud and ignorant. Lighten up Man, if you can honestly post 10x a week that mask don't reduce the risk there's no helping you. Absolutely anything over your mouth helps, ask yur Mom.

Do you cough all over the dinner table ? 

You've been proven completely illiterate on the subject and shouldn't be telling anyone what's what. A friggin clown who parrots the msm 

Ignorant Twat ? 

JT you're half a limp from the special Olympics, your mask topics have more crickets than an abandoned patio. You are completely wrong about Sweden and why you cling to it like a wanker on too much Ecstasy at a Rave is beyond me. I could honestly not give less Fucks because you live in an area where there's no cases but you rant on like Hitler is at your door. Have a Coke and a smile Dude, you're in a good place. I just have no clue why you want to inject your venom on everyone else.

Best nations with masks on the planet: Asians, look at their #'s

Just because FS is unmoderated doesn't mean you get to treat everybody like shit, especially when you're fucking stupid and wrong. 

Have a good night, life is good where you are . 

1,980 new cases in Sweden yesterday btw... Who's wrong ??

Edited by Tinker

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

You've been proven completely illiterate on the subject and shouldn't be telling anyone what's what. A friggin clown who parrots the msm 

You should let your Mom proof read your posts. Mine are 100% accurate.

I know they're complicated but luckily you have your Mom. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Tinker said:

You should let your Mom proof read your posts. Mine are 100% accurate.

I know they're complicated but luckily you have your Mom. 

don't mind him. He has one narrative - everyone is led but him, while he chases around his forum besties mirroring their positions with every subsequent post :lol: 

• Haha 1