Check your account email address ร—

Done deal for trumps latest Supreme Court pick!

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

People like him aren't smart enough to not be led by twitter ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

4 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Well we canโ€™t have those Federalists running around advocating States rights, clear separation of powers, and adherence to ruling on what a law is as written.

Hey the Republicans were obviously within their Constitutional Rights but just remember that if the Dems gain control and expand the court the same will apply to them.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

22 minutes ago, hayward said:

Jeeze is there anything Snacks can't find to bitch about anymore?ย  Getting close to being as bad as MC.

Everybody complains about money in politics and the pervasive effects...Doย you really think it hasnโ€™t infected the courts as well?ย 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Everybody complains about money in politics and the pervasive effects...Doย you really think it hasnโ€™t infected the courts as well?ย 

A black man swears in a woman onto the Supreme Court and the left loses their minds.

Think about it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

ย 

Hey the Republicans were obviously within their Constitutional Rights but just remember that if the Dems gain control and expand the court the same will apply to them.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

And the next time the Republicans gain control?

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And the next time the Republicans gain control?

Exactly but for all the Democrats crying about ACB there are just as many Republicans crying about Dems wanting to packย the court...it never ends.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Exactly but for all the Democrats crying about ACB there are just as many Republicans crying about Dems wanting to packย the court...it never ends.

We need another meteorย 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The democrats cry and bitch about norms and customs; 9 justices have been the standard for 150 years... prolly the last time the right had a majority.... :lol:

That's like a football team putting 3 extra receivers on the field because they haven't been winning.

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you really think the Supreme Court justices are bought and paid for?

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

ย 

Biden warned them. Expanding the court to 11 will be coming.

ย 

Just now, frenchy said:

American politics are like a comedy show for me, nothing more.ย 

It's weird getting personally invested in another country's politics.ย 

I think itโ€™s weird that you get personally invested in a lot of people here butย 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Poor Irv.๐Ÿคฃ

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think itโ€™s plausible...what is your opinion?ย 

No, and there are checks and balances to prevent it.ย  These people aren't just plucked off the street.

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, and there are checks and balances to prevent it.ย  These people aren't just plucked off the street.

Checks and Balances are a farce and you make my point...these candidates arenโ€™t plucked off the street rather they are sought out and pushed by special interests. There is also the issue of the Justice Kennedyโ€™s sudden retirement.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Checks and Balances are a farce and you make my point...these candidates arenโ€™t plucked off the street rather they are sought out and pushed by special interests. There is also the issue of the Justice Kennedyโ€™s sudden re๏ปฟtirement.

:news:

ย 

you can bet the next time the dems put forth a candidate there will be claims of backroom dealing but when the pubs nominate someone they are as pure as the winter snow.ย ย 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I would still rather have Trump or maybe even Biden over that soft hand shake guy you have running things.

• Like 1