Check your account email address ×

Chris Christie Gets It

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why did the big fuck get drugs that are experimental? He’s just a citizen like everyone here. Why the special treatment? Did Trump push for it?

Impotent assholes.

You do know you can request drugs that are in trial stages? Or a doctor might recommend some trial drugs?? You just have to sign off on it..I bet I know minimum 10 people (customers, just average people) with cancer that take trial meds all the time on their choosing or recommended by doctors

You don't get out and socialize much do you?? You seem kinda sheltered with reality

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Christie was republican jesus until he gave obama a hug. Now he is the enemy. 

Nah, I pretty much realized he was a self serving selfish prick when he took his family to the beach when he closed them to the public. 

Thanks to peoples hatred for him, the 2nd in command R. Kim Caudagno lost the governors bid to  D. Phil Murphy .....and Murphy is a total disaster.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good interview that the feebs here will dismiss...

Sorry dude....you or Christie will never sell me the effectiveness of masks. CDC says + 70% of those contracting covid wore masks extensively. My sister always wore a mask and still got it......I only  wear one when absolutely required. Plus after seeing the realistic  low mortality data, I personally don't even care if I catch what amounts too a "nuisance" virus.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Christie was republican jesus until he gave obama a hug. Now he is the enemy. 

You see the stir it caused when Feinstein hugged Graham the other day? Being civil to each other is no longer acceptable. People have lost their freakin mind.

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You see the stir it caused when Feinstein hugged Graham the other day? Being civil to each other is no longer acceptable. People have lost their freakin mind.

Everyone is triggered. Trump called Diane feinstein a fine person. I'm surprised the trumpers haven't disavowed him. 

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good interview that the feebs here will dismiss...

1. 85% who wear masks report wearing a mask all the time in the lastest study

2. wearing a mask isn’t supposed to stop you from getting it but to prevent you from spreading it

3. He has three to 5 comorbidities that caused his case to be worse. He’s overweight, has asthma, most likely is Diabetic as well as heart disease. 

4. Even with the comorbidities he lived taking the new treatments. 

5. Cases are still going up even after the mask mandates. 

jimmy outside of Fauci and the media telling you to wear a mask and that it will save lives what measurable evidence do you have to support the claim. What statistics and what facts do you have and not just some person’s opinion that masks work. Because clearly the evidence shows that masks aren’t working. And don’t try to tell me people don’t wear them because 99% of people I see you when I go out have them on

23 minutes ago, Snake said:

Remember when Smales post the pic of him in his mask? Was he trying to shame people?

Like a moth to a flame....

Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time
You were always on my mind

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I wish I had a big brother like you.... :sad:

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

He is just a pathetic little man...I posted that picture as a joke and frankly I had no choice if I wanted to be in the hospital for my daughters surgery.