Check your account email address ×

My prediction

Anler

6 hours ago, snoughnut said:

That should only bother you if you're thin skinned , like most Dems are. Trump has been that way his whole life, shocker. Actually, I love the fact that Trump exposes the corrupt media.

I'd say the most thin skinned are the Trump cult members by far. Doesn't really matter what he was before, he is now the President and acts like a child, makes decisions based on if he likes someone and lets his personal feelings rule his thinking.  Seems many people have grown tired of his childish bullshit, so much so that they might even vote for Biden because of it.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'd say the most thin skinned are the Trump cult members by far. Doesn't really matter what he was before, he is now the President and acts like a child, makes decisions based on if he likes someone and lets his personal feelings rule his thinking.  Seems many people have grown tired of his childish bullshit, so much so that they might even vote for Biden because of it.

Get real dude, don't make me post the crying, butthurt Hillary voters vid. That video alone proves beyond a shadow of a doubt who the most thin skinned pussies on the planet are. Imagine the kind of person you would have to be to physically shed tears over a lost presidential election. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

See that's why some who wouldn't normally vote for a Dem might this time believing the "bull" the Dems keep throwing out there will end if Trump is defeated and somehow Congress might return to getting back to work. Revenge is a b-tch and IF Biden/Harris wins then the Pubs should go out in full force going after the Dems for everything they can, as much as I hope they don't do that they probably will.

It's not just what the Dems. have done, it's Trumps own behavior,  his cult members make excuses for it, but for many who are not married to their party it's just boorish bullshit. That is the problem right there more worried about revenge than doing their jobs and that goes for both parties.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Get real dude, don't make me post the crying, butthurt Hillary voters vid. That video alone proves beyond a shadow of a doubt who the most thin skinned pussies on the planet are. Imagine the kind of person you would have to be to physically shed tears over a lost presidential election. :lol:

We have all seen them, out of the millions of people there are what % actually cried?  Trump cult members defend everything he does, even though they cried and complained about the exact same things for the previous 8 years, here is a short list, debt, deficit, golfing, security costs. Remember the tea party, and when the debt and deficit were the greatest  threat to our country?  I agree, except for family members I can't see being that invested in any candidate, just like I wouldn't stand in line overnight to go to a rally, but many Trump cult members do.

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You’ve been crying over Eddie VanHalen since he died. 

14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

We have all seen them, out of the millions of people there are what % actually cried?  Trump cult members defend everything he does, even though they cried and complained about the exact same things for the previous 8 years, here is a short list, debt, deficit, golfing, security costs. Remember the tea party, and when the debt and deficit were the greatest  threat to our country?  I agree, except for family members I can't see being that invested in any candidate, just like I wouldn't stand in line overnight to go to a rally, but many Trump cult members do.

The point is dude, you will never see Republicans shed physical tears over a lost election. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’ve been crying over Eddie VanHalen since he died. 

WTF does that have to do with anything you Mopey idiot? No, I have not shed 1 tear over EVH, just expressing my feelings for the guy because he was my favorite. It's Friday, go and be a cunt to somebody else. One more thing, crying over somebody who dies is very legitimate, not losing an election, you dumbass.

Edited by snoughnut

41 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I've actually grown tired of listening to whiny crybabies, bitching and moaning about every word out of his mouth, all while ignoring just how corrupt our media has become, and the criminality proven by reams of evidence, of the last administration.  Its like some of you have no sense of proportionality, or you just watch CNN all day.

22 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Why don't you repeat that same tired cliche another dozen times?  :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Anler said:

Trump is going to lose. I never would have thought he could lose to a talking corpse like Biden but he doesnt have the support he did in 2016. Have been listening to alot of the market people and even that republican pollster Frank Lutz. Its not looking good for the Trumpster. Which means before the end of the first term Kamala is going to be your president.  Too bad Trump couldnt act more presidential eh? 

Hate to say it , but I have to agree. And it's all on him. Dude dosnt when to shut the fuck up.

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

WTF does that have to do with anything you Mopey idiot? No, I have not shed 1 tear over EVH, just expressing my feelings for the guy because he was my favorite. It's Friday, go and be a cunt to somebody else. One more thing, crying over somebody who dies is very legitimate, not losing an election, you dumbass.

Jim likes to accuse everyone of crying, while he bitches about Trump all day every day, speaking of over used cliches and crybabies.  Some of these fucking guys really need some fresh air.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've actually grown tired of listening to whiny crybabies, bitching and moaning about every word out of his mouth, all while ignoring just how corrupt our media has become, and the criminality proven by reams of evidence, of the last administration.  Its like some of you have no sense of proportionality, or you just watch CNN all day.

yet no criminal charges. So very, very odd.....

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why don't you repeat that same tired cliche another dozen times?  :lol:  

Just calling them as I and many others see them, sorry if you think a factual statement is cliché.

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It's always the media isn't it? Never Trumps own lies and childish behavior.

If the criminality is not prosecuted by the present administration they are just as guilty.

I don't get CNN and the only thing I ever see of them is the crying about their unfair treatment of the orange god here.