Check your account email address ×

You got to elect me before I answer that.

• Platinum Contributing Member

It seems to me he they are going to tell us everything they are going to do once the election is over..Rona plan, trade plan, health care plan, script drug prices?? Haven't heard a peep..

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

What a joke. The headlines in every paper should read...Biden refuses to reveal policies until elected.....but no, they just move on and run cover. How could you vote for this?

The closer this election gets, the more I wonder as well.  You gotta have rocks in your head to hang a sign in your front yard right now with those two names on it.

Edited by hayward
  • Like 1

Just now, hayward said:

The closer this election gets, the more I wonder as well.

clearly Trump has many flaws, and he is not a likeable persona. However, at least he is trying to do things that make the lives better for the average person.  I do not think a president has cared about the people in the past 50 years.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

clearly Trump has many flaws, and he is not a likeable persona. However, at least he is trying to do things that make the lives better for the average person.  I do not think a president has cared about the people in the past 50 years.

That's pretty much how I feel about it too

• Like 1

Shapiro said it today and I think it's spot on.  The Trump agenda and record without Trump wins in a landslide.  Trump's record is actually really good on foreign policy, trade, taxation, hell, even the economic side of the COVID response.  It's amazing how good the Trump ticket looks without Trump.

20 minutes ago, Matt said:

Shapiro said it today and I think it's spot on.  The Trump agenda and record without Trump wins in a landslide.  Trump's record is actually really good on foreign policy, trade, taxation, hell, even the economic side of the COVID response.  It's amazing how good the Trump ticket looks without Trump.

I’m sure Ben has done quite well for himself. Many disagree. 

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

No he’s not. Trump is about trump. People see this. 

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Can’t be king in private life....and have the adoration of 60 million empty headed morons. 

Like you never watched be the Apprentice

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Hillary was leading by 85% days before the election :lol2:

Lets not forget that hillary won 48% of the popular vote which was inline with a lot of polling.  Trump just won the right states by a whisker for the EC votes.  He will need to maintain thsoe states in 20 which i hope he does as the devil you know is better than the devil you don't.  

These were pretty typical numbers across the polls

forecast.JPG