Check your account email address ×

Don Jr. Thinks Trump Is Acting Crazy”: The President’s COVID Joyride Has the Family Divided

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah, old people are like that. They put the family to the test sometimes when it comes to Hospital visits and what not. I just spent the last couple months doing this with my 73 year old father. You old people sure do get cranky at the drop of a hat 

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah, old people are like that. They put the family to the test sometimes when it comes to Hospital visits and what not. I just spent the last couple months doing this with my 73 year old father. You old people sure do get cranky at the drop of a hat 

I'm 73!!!!!!!!!  :wtf::wtf::wtf:

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus let’s make up another story and flood the airwaves with some more unsourced bullshit.

Oh...do you mean stories like Obama isn’t a citizen and his wife has a cock? 👍🏼🤣

They are all afraid of dear old dad and still trying to gain his love and approval but just maybe Don Jr. realizes what is happening.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Was 100% Fake news, didn't happen, It was Vanity Fair doing another Trump hit..you are the typical Liberal Dummy who post anything you believe could hurt the Potus.

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh...do you mean stories like Obama isn’t a citizen and his wife has a cock? 👍🏼🤣

They are all afraid of dear old dad and still trying to gain his love and approval but just maybe Don Jr. realizes what is happening.

Hey my name is Smales and I never have any arguments so I just deflect and insult people from my pathetic little perch.

Anyone have DT Jr. on camera confirming this story?

No.

Just more pablum to rile up the useful idiots.

That would be guys like you. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Boy the media is sure pounding the COVID scare tactics right now.   Damn.  

And it's going to get worse... There is a lot that needs to be buried in the news right now.

Remember how feverish the media was to get transcripts of the russia collusion fiasco the last 3 years? Why have they lost interest all of the sudden?  

Just now, JEFF said:

And it's going to get worse... There is a lot that needs to be buried in the news right now.

Remember how feverish the media was to get transcripts of the russia collusion fiasco the last 3 years? Why have they lost interest all of the sudden?  

Yep.   Covid might actually take over for the white supremacist's/racism as the main angle going into the election but both will be falsely pushed hard.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Boy the media is sure pounding the COVID scare tactics right now.   Damn.  

You haven't seen anything.  Here in Michigan we are getting it double.  Our Governor  was stripped of her executive orders .  I have never seen  such fear mongering in my life.  We might as well and go out back and dig a hole.   If you ever had any doubt who and what the media stands for this should be a wake up call.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey my name is Smales and I never have any arguments so I just deflect and insult people from my pathetic little perch.

No.

Screenshot_20201007-065610_Chrome.jpg

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You haven't seen anything.  Here in Michigan we are getting it double.  Our Governor  was stripped of her executive orders .  I have never seen  such fear mongering in my life.  We might as well and go out back and dig a hole.   If you ever had any doubt who and what the media stands for this should be a wake up call.  

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its really quite disgusting the lies they are promoting.

You see tonight's VP debate they moved the candidates 12 ft apart instead of 8 and are putting plexiglass between them?  :lol:   

Surprised their not wearing masks too. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No.

Oh so that is now the burden of proof for everything said here...I’ll make a note of that.

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Was 100% Fake news, didn't happen, It was Vanity Fair doing another Trump hit..you are the typical Liberal Dummy who post anything you believe could hurt the Potus.

99318E6B-A85E-41CB-B000-754D7037BA69.thumb.jpeg.9f2cdc28684ba56f5938bd392d917ec2.jpeg68342C2B-1467-4463-8FAF-0CF51964A64F.thumb.jpeg.997fbe2e35564d1793d54c87f7fbae18.jpegB5E9EFCE-43B7-4AE3-AD90-43609B39FB62.thumb.jpeg.5a3fe1e73d4e736ce67882af1ac5e40c.jpeg