Check your account email address ×

Claudia Conway's popular, unfiltered TikTok account is a communications problem for the Trump administration

• Platinum Contributing Member

She's getting her popularity from all this. That's what counts to her and I doubt the Trump Administration really cares all that much what a 15 year child has to say. I'm sure it make the staunch anti-Trumpers all giddy though 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

She's getting her popularity from all this. That's what counts to her and I doubt the Trump Administration really cares all that much what a 15 year child has to say. I'm sure it make the staunch anti-Trumpers all giddy though 

It’s just another example of the carnival atmosphere. Can you imagine what Trump II will be like? They’ll have to reason at all to save face. It’ll be a scream. :lol: 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It’s just another example of the carnival atmosphere. Can you imagine what Trump II will be like? They’ll have to reason at all to save face. It’ll be a scream. :lol: 

It's just a kid going for as many followers as she can get to help with her self esteem. She's just in a much better position to do so because of her mom. Thanks mom for making me sort of Tik Tok famous!

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

It's just a kid going for as many followers as she can get to help with her self esteem. She's just in a much better position to do so because of her mom. Thanks mom for making me sort of Tik Tok famous!

You would think spin would easily recognize this since he has the same issue

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If there is anything that shows how disgusting the mainstream media is these days, it’s the exploitation of this mixed up (documented) 15 year old girl.  Then again, George helped open that door by being a disgusting partisan pig himself.

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If there is anything that shows how disgusting the mainstream media is these days, it’s the exploitation of this mixed up (documented) 15 year old girl.  Then again, George helped open that door by being a disgusting partisan pig himself.

George...what about Sewer Rat Barbie? 
BTW you labeling someone a partisan pig is priceless.🤣

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:   now George is the problem because he disagrees with your orange jesus.  SMH

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   now George is the problem because he disagrees with your orange jesus.  SMH

Yep it’s all his fault but KellyAnne is mother of the year!!’🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

George...what about Sewer Rat Barbie? 
BTW you labeling someone a partisan pig is priceless.🤣

You are just not very bright. She was the president‘s press secretary. It’s her job to get up in front of the news media, make statements and take questions. It’s not her husband‘s job to co opt her status and make himself part of the story.  Dumb fucks hate the president so bad you won’t even acknowledge what the media has done here, and in particular her husband.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

No, George is a problem because he is (soon to be was) the husband of the presidents spokesperson who no one would know if not for Kellyanne herself.  He stood on her coattails to shit on both the president and his wife. There isn’t one person On this forum who would put up with their spouse sabotaging their career like he did you stupid orange windbag...

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep it’s all his fault but KellyAnne is mother of the year!!’🤣🤣🤣

Wipe your chin doofus.  Jesus you’re pathetic.  :lol: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

If George just knew his place like a good beta republican male.  

The ONLY reason anyone would know who he is is because of his wife. Period.  He’s a piece of shit for sabotaging his wife’s career.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The ONLY reason anyone would know who he is is because of his wife. Period.  He’s a piece of shit for sabotaging his wife’s career.

Yes he should just shut up and have no opinion because he's not on team orange jesus.   He from the go had issues with the trump admin after being vetted for positions in it. Lets not forget Kelly was against trump as well until it was clear her guy wasn't going to win.  

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

Absolutely.

The term "stand down" is what applies here imo.  George should done the right thing and stood down, let his wife do her job.  Then the daughter joins in and the media is all too glad to exploit a emotionally troubled 15 year old girl..  I don't see this shit show ending well.

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The term "stand down" is what applies here imo.  George should done the right thing and stood down, let his wife do her job.  Then the daughter joins in and the media is all too glad to exploit a emotionally troubled 15 year old girl..  I don't see this shit show ending well.

This has divorce written all over it.  

15 eh?  I think I'd just tell whatever company it is the use for cell service they can cancel that number for a few months.  

Oh, and that car mom and dad were going you get you for your sweet 16, that is now a well used, poor running Ferd LTD.  

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

15 eh?  I think I'd just tell whatever company it is the use for cell service they can cancel that number for a few months.  

Oh, and that car mom and dad were going you get you for your sweet 16, that is now a well used, poor running Ferd LTD.  

Absolutely!  That phone would be taken care of with a sledgehammer and the girl would be finding something constructive to do.