Check your account email address ×

Who here runs some equipment?

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I relieve my stress with this on the weekends. I'm looking for a dozer that size to make some pasture.

AKInC95eLL8HpvT14R5kbbyVPjemPkNCOwq-3bNxmB-5y1I7yn6MaE_N-jtdq97GKyVAXgJ-O5RB9KE7A8tFvtb-kuoxipeNoXq0m72GAdddWFqg5WaxtnSKaKvYPJVt65GYpBa2Pq0EHe3Kz8U-KSdOuuuDHH0JMgINEnrZU0Ku80q-cctmDLsSbdVYwvpbhc4Evn7a84bcrnA4EWXOl5w3aTtQMskASCN_xoHwRB3cpdOjVVh3wvWRFIHzh0_RyT4IbiIHXV8skNXBSWgtj1o_yG2eGAfLv7xIkrqsPlkLiBK55dqT-B7X-NTgxiE6IV3QrVK9ZWdDis8vThDOkCUsSfPNNrElQKHXVbP2oBjDUT6Ahx3N8eMwD-CbQzmCtiiGQwf9_tdQpbh8UzT1dODQVVspagL7Oxq0hYqOxyDy9DP148mvMmbFw5xsP7rvplHiK10o_H5KwfwHt3GeEpFUWgs3JdgkTegmLh-b-em_1tyodN_KEj7XJApgRigGBtu9g4Qi5JFH3uH8zlxdZ69fLNN6oIeTSv1hvQY51JN0Bb2LzmWGKnqjwd9Pp3Vc9CJcgvYyq7uydazbJ32UL9viC2w0LMswj4pS3byAe90S7XTI2BWpW_-RcoQl_Rqb1yxhv5v__o2JYoRT8Ft8W9I9p82qlzxcijsEO_VaQHjGyyY9rU2MmAoiPijA0co=w1250-h937-no?authuser=0

That's just what I need, with a flail-mower head. 

How much????

9 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I relieve my stress with this on the weekends. I'm looking for a dozer that size to make some pasture.

AKInC95eLL8HpvT14R5kbbyVPjemPkNCOwq-3bNxmB-5y1I7yn6MaE_N-jtdq97GKyVAXgJ-O5RB9KE7A8tFvtb-kuoxipeNoXq0m72GAdddWFqg5WaxtnSKaKvYPJVt65GYpBa2Pq0EHe3Kz8U-KSdOuuuDHH0JMgINEnrZU0Ku80q-cctmDLsSbdVYwvpbhc4Evn7a84bcrnA4EWXOl5w3aTtQMskASCN_xoHwRB3cpdOjVVh3wvWRFIHzh0_RyT4IbiIHXV8skNXBSWgtj1o_yG2eGAfLv7xIkrqsPlkLiBK55dqT-B7X-NTgxiE6IV3QrVK9ZWdDis8vThDOkCUsSfPNNrElQKHXVbP2oBjDUT6Ahx3N8eMwD-CbQzmCtiiGQwf9_tdQpbh8UzT1dODQVVspagL7Oxq0hYqOxyDy9DP148mvMmbFw5xsP7rvplHiK10o_H5KwfwHt3GeEpFUWgs3JdgkTegmLh-b-em_1tyodN_KEj7XJApgRigGBtu9g4Qi5JFH3uH8zlxdZ69fLNN6oIeTSv1hvQY51JN0Bb2LzmWGKnqjwd9Pp3Vc9CJcgvYyq7uydazbJ32UL9viC2w0LMswj4pS3byAe90S7XTI2BWpW_-RcoQl_Rqb1yxhv5v__o2JYoRT8Ft8W9I9p82qlzxcijsEO_VaQHjGyyY9rU2MmAoiPijA0co=w1250-h937-no?authuser=0

I wouldn't get anything smaller than a 450 JD, preferably an old cat d-6 much better to have a too big machine than a too small.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JEFF said:

That for home use?  I'm looking at skid loaders now.  Really like the Kubota SSV65.  Just need to find the right deal on one.

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's just what I need, with a flail-mower head. 

How much????

With a mulcher head and several buckets about 75ish. The flail is why I got the machine.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I wouldn't get anything smaller than a 450 JD, preferably an old cat d-6 much better to have a too big machine than a too small.

I agree, just not much iron for sale around here right now. Definitely want a 6 way. I'd like to do up about 20 acres. But it's pretty soft and I fear getting a big machine mired in the mud.  

7 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

That for home use?  I'm looking at skid loaders now.  Really like the Kubota SSV65.  Just need to find the right deal on one.

Yes, home- camp use.

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

About 1/3 of yesterday's net gain.:bc:

Can you believe the markets.

Yeah, but to tell ya' the truth AC, I'm worried about the election. Maria Bartiromo says there's gonna be a sell-off, if Biden wins. 

I was actually lookin' to unload some stocks in the next week or so. Poor performers, losers. Clean-up the portfolio. 

I hate sell-offs with a passion!!!    

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, but to tell ya' the truth AC, I'm worried about the election. Maria Bartiromo says there's gonna be a sell-off, if Biden wins. 

I was actually lookin' to unload some stocks in the next week or so. Poor performers, losers. Clean-up the portfolio. 

I hate sell-offs with a passion!!!    

Buy your boat and enjoy life.:bc:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JEFF said:

With a mulcher head and several buckets about 75ish. The flail is why I got the machine.

I agree, just not much iron for sale around here right now. Definitely want a 6 way. I'd like to do up about 20 acres. But it's pretty soft and I fear getting a big machine mired in the mud.  

Yes, home- camp use.

Maybe a 450 long carriage or wide track, I've had a number of 350 size dozers if your soil is hard or rocky they just struggle.

10 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

That an old "H"?

Its a 1956 SH     unortunately it had the side pto removed and the hydraulics were fubared years ago. i had in good working condition , twenty years ago but no one else took care of it when i left now it a field ornament/ cow rub.

Edited by old indy

19 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Maybe a 450 long carriage or wide track, I've had a number of 350 size dozers if your soil is hard or rocky they just struggle.

I'm looking for a 450-650 size machine, D5 or 6. Finding a decent one that doesn't need a complete undercarriage is like finding a unicorn around here.

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Its a 1956 SH     unortunately it had the side pto removed and the hydraulics were fubared years ago. i had in good working condition for a few years, twenty years ago but no one else took care of it when i left now it a field ornament/ cow rub.

Hmmm, I don't recall the SH, I had a Super M, H, and a 1938 AC with hand brakes. I have a JD 1050 Turbo Diesel now.

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I'm looking for a 450-650 size machine, D5 or 6. Finding a decent one that doesn't need a complete undercarriage is like finding a unicorn around here.

There's a guy a few miles from my house that rebuilds lots of dozers I can see what he has if you like, I know it would cost a bit to ship but maybe not too bad.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

There's a guy a few miles from my house that rebuilds lots of dozers I can see what he has if you like, I know it would cost a bit to ship but maybe not too bad.

What state? I got a shipping quote on one from SC and it added quite a bit of expense. I only need it for one project and then I'd sell it. I would rent a newer one, but only using it on weekends would not make sense to waste a couple months of rental for the 50 or so hours of use that I'd put on it.

22 minutes ago, JEFF said:

What state? I got a shipping quote on one from SC and it added quite a bit of expense. I only need it for one project and then I'd sell it. I would rent a newer one, but only using it on weekends would not make sense to waste a couple months of rental for the 50 or so hours of use that I'd put on it.

Pa. in the far NE 18431 zip.  I always had one around and sold my last one a few years ago and wish I had it back.

24 minutes ago, JEFF said:

i know of a farm selling a komatsu about that size in Stow Ma.   i can ask about it tomorrow if your interested.      i was taking shots of the JDs and IH  but cought the corner of the grill , maybe you can tell the model.   lol       

IMG_1536.JPG