Check your account email address ×

Who here runs some equipment?

I drove a fucking packer for 1 summer building a garbage dump in WI . Fucking awful was smoking over 1/2 oz a week to deal with it. Roll 12 to smoke a day . You don't realize how large  a new  garbage dump is until you have to drive every sq inch over and over at 4.8mph for 12 hrs a day.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Today you could probably add another 20-25% to those prices for brand spankin new 

You keep ur equipment looking awesome !! 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And still not own the software 

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Cat is no fucking better. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Nop they are all cunts about it now . 

Even if we did, we wouldn't be able to fix half the shit that goes wrong with them anyways.

On 10/6/2020 at 10:36 AM, BOHICA said:

I’m pretty regarded at prolly being the best at it.06853F65-5B10-45BD-9E29-44C600A6F3B6.thumb.jpeg.d2592f59ffa64a090655be13c7eba86b.jpeg

I'm pretty sure my father could give you a good run for your money. Drove dozer practically his whole life working construction projects, namely pipelines, all across the country. Once laid off the phone wasn't long ringing wondering if he was looking for work. 

I've driven a variety of dozers, among other things, over the years when I use to go to work with my dad back when you could. D-8's, D10's and a few smaller ones here and there. Certainly not good by any stretch of the imagination, however. 

Edited by irv

17 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

"Operated" sorry Irv, just saying.

Oh, I know the difference. That's why I wrote "driven". Big difference between the 2, which I am fully aware of. 

• Like 1