Check your account email address ×

The trump slut got the Covid.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her credentials verse Spin Dry

Born and raised in Tampa, Florida, McEnany is the daughter of commercial roofing company owner Michael McEnany and Leanne McEnany.[3] McEnany attended the Academy of the Holy Names,[4] a private Catholic preparatory school in Tampa. After graduating, she majored in international politics at Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service in Washington, D.C.[5] and she studied abroad at St Edmund Hall, Oxford.[6][7] While at Oxford, she was taught politics by future British Shadow Home Secretary Nick Thomas-Symonds.[8][6] After graduating from Georgetown, McEnany spent three years as a producer on the Mike Huckabee Show.[5]

From there, McEnany enrolled at the University of Miami School of Law, before transferring to Harvard Law School.[2] Huckabee said that "one of the reasons [McEnany] went on to law school was because she didn't see she was going to have an on-air opportunity at Fox anytime soon."[2] At the Miami School of Law, McEnany was a recipient of the Bruce J. Winick Award for Excellence, a scholarship awarded to students in the top 1% of their class.[5] She graduated from Harvard in 2016

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Let’s not confuse her intentions on being about serving the president or nation. It’s personal self interests. All one has to do is listen to these individuals talk to hear that. They’re sluts. Out for self. 

You and AG are truly damaged souls.  :lol:  

23 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Her credentials verse Spin Dry

Born and raised in Tampa, Florida, McEnany is the daughter of commercial roofing company owner Michael McEnany and Leanne McEnany.[3] McEnany attended the Academy of the Holy Names,[4] a private Catholic preparatory school in Tampa. After graduating, she majored in international politics at Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service in Washington, D.C.[5] and she studied abroad at St Edmund Hall, Oxford.[6][7] While at Oxford, she was taught politics by future British Shadow Home Secretary Nick Thomas-Symonds.[8][6] After graduating from Georgetown, McEnany spent three years as a producer on the Mike Huckabee Show.[5]

From there, McEnany enrolled at the University of Miami School of Law, before transferring to Harvard Law School.[2] Huckabee said that "one of the reasons [McEnany] went on to law school was because she didn't see she was going to have an on-air opportunity at Fox anytime soon."[2] At the Miami School of Law, McEnany was a recipient of the Bruce J. Winick Award for Excellence, a scholarship awarded to students in the top 1% of their class.[5] She graduated from Harvard in 2016

Many opportunistic sluts are highly educated. 

28 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

She's hot!!! The only hot chick from the left I can remember is Marie Harf. I'd fuck her!!! The rest are some ugly bitches

According to XCR1250, you won’t be able to titty (tittie) fuck her.....something to keep In mind. 

57 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

That is a direct violation of site policy, he made an insult to your family members referring to them as sluts with no boobs. (leftist logic)

Quit your whining. It’s fucking incessant. 

34 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I know you were joking and honestly I got a bit of a chuckle out of it. 

But there's been way too much shitty behavior going on here lately so that warning was just more of a "please don't go that route". Not saying you'd be one of those people necessarily. 

Nobody cried to me, I saw the post when reading the thread. 

What did I miss? I leave for awhile and the whole place goes to shit. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

If she was a dem you'd be calling her a strong liberated woman.

If she were a liberal, XCR1250 wouldn’t be working as hard as he has in an attempt to extract sympathy for her. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

According to XCR1250, you won’t be able to titty (tittie) fuck her.....something to keep In mind. 

For 1, I never said she was unattractive in a Bikini, you brought that up, and 2 I never said " you won’t be able to titty (tittie) fuck her" you also said that, not me.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

For 1, I never said she was unattractive in a Bikini, you brought that up, and 2 I never said " you won’t be able to titty (tittie) fuck her" you also said that, not me.

His dick's too small to fuck any titties, so there's that.

10 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

You’re very confused. 

No bigger slut than Bernard Sanders. Here today stumping for Biden. :lol:

what a pathetic two faced piece of shit.  Guy takes advantage of the dumbest Americans,  While making himself rich.  

• Like 1