Check your account email address ×

88% of riots involve BLM activists.

ACLED is a nonprofit organization that tracks conflict across the globe. Its U.S. project that collected the summer protest data is supported by Princeton University. The project’s spreadsheet collating tens of thousands of data points documents 12,045 incidents of U.S. civil unrest from May 26, 2020 to Sept. 5, 2020. May 26 is the day after George Floyd’s death in police custody with enough fentanyl in his system to have died of an overdose if police had never touched him.Of the 633 incidents coded as riots, 88 percent are recorded as involving Black Lives Matter activists. Data for 51 incidents lack information about the perpetrators’ identities. BLM activists were involved in 95 percent of the riots for which there is information about the perpetrators’ affiliation.

Seems there is a common denominator this year between riots.

Edited by racer254

Everyone knows the truth.   No one actually believes white supremacists , Nazis, proud boys and girls are running wild on the streets of America. Causing chaos. 
Some, especially in the media would have to be physically beaten to admit it, but even they know.   

Edited by Cold War
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Involve?  What exactly does that mean?

cause (a person or group) to experience or participate in an activity or situation.
"what kind of organizations will be involved in setting up these projects?"

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The majority of domestic terrorist crimes are caused by white right wing extremists according to the DHC.

You bet.  I live in a hot bed of right wing extremists.   The crime rates are through the roof!!!!!!  Middle aged white peoples are fucking thugs. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Involve?  What exactly does that mean?

It means anyone trying to make an issue with "The Proud Boys", and not even mention antifa or blm,  is a dishonest shit bag.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The majority of domestic terrorist crimes are caused by white right wing extremists according to the DHC.

Name two that's happened in the past 3.5 years off the top of your head without using any search engines..

:news:

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why? Go to the HLS site. You know the one the trump administration runs.

Well I can't think of any either,..kinda weird when you think about it, you know?? Govt is telling us white supremacists are the biggest concern to the public, but you and I can't name a single one..

But ask either of us where some antifers/blm killing, distruction, and riots went down over the past 3.5yrs and we can both name 5+..

I think that explains reality right there MC..

:bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The more “right wing extremists” as MC calls them,  the safer the city in Michigan.  Prove me wrong.   

I live just north of Howell near Cohactah road and it’s safe round these parts lol. 

Edited by Skidooski

13 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I can't think of any either,..kinda weird when you think about it, you know?? Govt is telling us white supremacists are the biggest concern to the public, but you and I can't name a single one..

But ask either of us where some antifers/blm killing, distruction, and riots went down over the past 3.5yrs and we can both name 5+..

I think that explains reality right there MC..

:bc:

And to think mc probably isn't the only one that is taught to believe exactly the opposite as to what is going on.  We have BLM protests all over with riots, looting and stealing.  VS things like tea party rallies, sturgis, et all.  BUT IT"S THOSE DAMN MIDDLE AGED WHITE PEOPLE causing the problems.  How ignorant does one have to be in order to believe this?

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

And to think mc probably isn't the only one that is taught to believe exactly the opposite as to what is going on.  We have BLM protests all over with riots, looting and stealing.  VS things like tea party rallies, sturgis, et all.  BUT IT"S THOSE DAMN MIDDLE AGED WHITE PEOPLE causing the problems.  How ignorant does one have to be in order to believe this?

Propaganda at its finest.  Does anyone really doubt how corrupt many of our mainstream media outlets are?