Check your account email address ×

The debate was terrible

jtssrx

1 hour ago, irv said:

I think most people who like/want Trump to be reelected were disappointed with his performance and his missed opportunities but at the same time he got Biden riled up enough for him to start calling Trump names and admitting he doesn't support the New Green Deal and got him to talk negatively about Antifa and admit he doesn't support defunding the police. I think those comments likely hurt him and his radical left base, and that is what Trump was out to accomplish. 

:lol: his 'base' isn't the radical left FFS. Those loons are the fringe even for as far left as the Dems have gone lately. 

IMO Joe has NO PROBLEM admitting to those things because most mainstream dems feel the exact same way. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I loved how Hiden Biden said he doesn't support The New Green Deal, and doesn't support Antifa, million of Dems and Libs now hate his position and it will cost him votes.

Why should the dementia fuck pander to the radical left. Those fuckheads will never vote for Trump anyway.

45 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:lol: his 'base' isn't the radical left FFS. Those loons are the fringe even for as far left as the Dems have gone lately. 

IMO Joe has NO PROBLEM admitting to those things because most mainstream dems feel the exact same way. 

Biden believes the Green New Deal is a crucial framework for meeting the climate challenges we face. It powerfully captures two basic truths, which are at the core of his plan: (1) the United States urgently needs to embrace greater ambition on an epic scale to meet the scope of this challenge, and (2) our environment and our economy are completely and totally connected.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Biden believes the Green New Deal is a crucial framework for meeting the climate challenges we face. It powerfully captures two basic truths, which are at the core of his plan: (1) the United States urgently needs to embrace greater ambition on an epic scale to meet the scope of this challenge, and (2) our environment and our economy are completely and totally connected.

what you highlight that part of my post for? Even Pelosi distanced herself from AOC when she came out with it. 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what you highlight that part of my post for? Even Pelosi distanced herself from AOC when she came out with it. 

Is he for it or against it? I pulled that quote directly from his website. If it is on his platform, why is he dissing it at the debate?

Either he doesn't remember or he is lying.

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

Is he for it or against it? I pulled that quote directly from his website. If it is on his platform, why is he dissing it at the debate?

Either he doesn't remember or he is lying.

I am assuming it is far different than AOC's abomination but would have to look. Stupid to use the same name no doubt. 

10 hours ago, bladefever said:

Screenshot_2020-09-29-23-48-48.png

First word out Trumps mouth when Wallace asked him if he would condemn white supremacists, was "sure".  Wallace tried to connect white supremacists to proud boys, which the media are now lying about with breathless headlines.  Looks like they hooked you.

Edited by DriftBusta

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

First word out Trumps mouth when Wallace asked him if he would condemn white supremacists, was "sure".  Wallace tried to connect white supremacists to proud boys, which the media are now lying about with breathless headlines.  Looks like they hooked you.

Sure is such a strong word. Being the stable genius he claims. I was expecting a more commanding phrase. But if you OK with " sure " so be it. 

1 minute ago, bladefever said:

Sure is such a strong word. Being the stable genius he claims. I was expecting a more commanding phrase. But if you OK with " sure " so be it. 

Or you can contradict yourself 5 seconds after you say something.... :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Or you can contradict yourself 5 seconds after you say something.... :lol:

I heard that and said WTF.:lol:

All Trump had to do yesterday was let Biden speak.  The longer he spoke, the more he went in opposite directions. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Screenshot_2020-09-30-12-20-59-1.png

i'm sure he's employed more blacks than you ever will in your lifetime, so save us the bullshit meme's.:lol:

If he's racist against black trash, then so be it.  But i'm sure he doesn't have a problem with law-abiding black citizens who want to truly peacefully protest something in this country for whatever reason they feel the need.  Now why he couldn't coherently come up with and express that last night during the debate is beyond me.

• Like 1