Check your account email address ×

Lindsey Graham.....If His Lips Are Moving...

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Any time the Repubs have tried to play nice it never gets rewarded.  Why take the chance push the nominee through. 

so many of these guys have such short memories.  Think Schumer, Nadler, Pelosi, Waters, Occasio, et al......yes....such reasonable and concilliatory folks.  gmafb.

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  there is some solid partisanship right there.  

Actually its reality, and I've pointed it out for years.  The AOC's of the party need to be purged or the D party will be relegated to the radical party thats going to get the shit kicked out of them, whether its on the streets or at the ballot box.

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  there is some solid partisanship right there.  

Obama, Biden, Schumer, Reid none of them voted for Roberts who is the most moderate of the current batch on the SC so what kind of olive branch could possibly work for the Dems?  Hell Graham is getting all kinds of heat on here today which of course is just regurgitated talking points and he voted for Sotomayor and Kagen...... Sorry the Dems complaints will fall on deaf ears.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Oh... and thanks to Harry Reid for killing the 60 vote rule for judicial nominations.

I love it when the other end of the stick gets poked right up their ass... :lol:

They were so arrogant they were setting things up for hillary so they could ram shit through, and well that didn't work out

12 minutes ago, Roosting said:

They were so arrogant they were setting things up for hillary so they could ram shit through, and well that didn't work out

Hillary wanted the 'honor' of replacing Ginsburg. :lol:

Or conversely, Ginsburg wanted to give Hillary the honor.

Either way....

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Lindsay explains the reason he changed his mind (other than it being completely Constitutional) on the vote:

(Spoiler for Smales..... you fucked the pooch trying to fuck over Kavanaugh)

Why these guys think the R's owe the D's anything is beyond me.  BOLD for the salient point.  :bc: 

Grahams explanation is ridiculous.   Just nut up and say it's our parties nominee so we are going to do what we want just like the dems would have if they held the Senate when Garland was nominated.  Dems will get their chance again,  the pendulum swings both ways in an ever increasing range.  

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Grahams explanation is ridiculous.   Just nut up and say it's our parties nominee so we are going to do what we want just like the dems would have if they held the Senate when Garland was nominated.  Dems will get their chance again,  the pendulum swings both ways in an ever increasing range.  

No shit. It's so blatantly obvious what the Republicans and Democrats are doing. Each side is going to flip-flop and come up with some lame ass reason why. Fuckin liars, the whole shitty bunch.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Did Schumer's press conference tug at your heart strings?   It was RBG dying wish to be replaced after the election Chucky says.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Did Schumer's press conference tug at your heart strings?   It was RBG dying wish to be replaced after the election Chucky says.

WGAF what her dying wish is.  means nothing.  My dying wish is to see ever dem and pub get blown up like on that Keifer Sutherland show and start all over.  I'll take 5-10 million dead antifa/blm types and right wing religious whackos as well while i am wishing.    

WGAF what her dying wish is.  means nothing.  My dying wish is to see ever dem and pub get blown up like on that Keifer Sutherland show and start all over.  I'll take 5-10 million dead antifa/blm types and right wing religious whackos as well while i am wishing.    

If a fuckin' ginger is going to repopulate the planet, I'll make a point to die first.

• Haha 1

So edgy

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I said SO CUNTY you deaf old fuck.

Enjoy being on the losing end of the national conversation.  Regardless of my age, its clear I'm smarter and functioning at a higher level than you.  :news: