Check your account email address ×

Lindsey Graham.....If His Lips Are Moving...

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS Carl keep supporting yet another lying politician because he is a Republican...fuck Goober and the rest of the liars regardless of party. 

Now you are just rambling on like Toucan Ben.  Look Reid and Schumer tried to stack the courts and rig the system which is why things are screwed for the Dems right now why not some vitriol for them ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Why won't Biden give up a list.... like Trump?

Worse yet... pack the court. That is your side of the argument dumbass.... we failed, we whine, and we are gonna cry.

Given RBG's health this should have been one of the first things Biden did to differentiate himself from Trump.  Would have been better to attract those in the middle uncomfortable with the choice coming from Trump.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Given RBG's health this should have been one of the first things Biden did to differentiate himself from Trump.  Would have been better to attract those in the middle uncomfortable with the choice coming from Trump.  

Do you think a list of left wing judges would help or hurt Biden? You just know his list would have some ugly on it.

So is all of this about governance for the people or is this about party domination? How have the laws in place worked for so long and are now no good? 

As far as Lindsey goes (or anyone else for that matter) I have always thought he was a POS. You could make a sizable montage of all of the flip flopping and lying he has done over the years. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

So is all of this about governance for the people or is this about party domination? How have the laws in place worked for so long and are now no good? 

As far as Lindsey goes (or anyone else for that matter) I have always thought he was a POS. You could make a sizable montage of all of the flip flopping and lying he has done over the years. 

You don't think the Dems should pay a price for what amounts to a hostile take over of the judicial system in this country? 

How about this a compromise where the rules go back to the way they were before Reid and Schumer played their games and the Dems vote on the qualifications of a nominee and not their own idiology. 

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do you think a list of left wing judges would help or hurt Biden? You just know his list would have some ugly on it.

TBH I think he would put Garland at #1 and I am far more comfortable with him than Barret who i think will be Trumps.  Shes a religious whackjob

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH I think he would put Garland at #1 and I am far more comfortable with him than Barret who i think will be Trumps.  Shes a religious whackjob

I think the Dems would be unhappy with Garland as he is nowhere near as left as they would like and he does not have a vagina which I think is a big deal for this seat.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think the Dems would be unhappy with Garland as he is nowhere near as left as they would like and he does not have a vagina which I think is a big deal for this seat.

They might put a raging liberal vag up there on the list for the election period but they know only someone as centrist as Garland would get through unless they take the senate which is a decent possibility i guess.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

They might put a raging liberal vag up there on the list for the election period but they know only someone as centrist as Garland would get through unless they take the senate which is a decent possibility i guess.  

I think Biden has not put out a list for the opposite reason Trump put out his. Trump needed to convince his base he was conservative where as Biden would like to conceal how far left the party has dragged him from swing voters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

You don't think the Dems should pay a price for what amounts to a hostile take over of the judicial system in this country? 

How about this a compromise where the rules go back to the way they were before Reid and Schumer played their games and the Dems vote on the qualifications of a nominee and not their own idiology. 

Ok sure but at what cost? The country is going down the shitter and paybacks instead of doing your fucking job is only going to make things worse. Eventually someone needs to be the adult here. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

You want to punish the dems then help vote them out. 

Kennedy's aim was clear with Bork he wanted to use the courts to enforce the things he was unable to get done through legislation and Bork stood in the way of that. How about we go back to a place where less politics are involved in the SC nomination and the hearings are used for what they were intended which is to give the American public a look at the people being assigned to the highest court in the land. I want both parties to be represented and I am uncomfortable with one party having power for to long but in this case it is time for the Dems in the Senate to act like the statesman they are supposed to be rather than the petulant children they have been in the past that have brought them to this cross road.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Kennedy's aim was clear with Bork he wanted to use the courts to enforce the things he was unable to get done through legislation and Bork stood in the way of that. How about we go back to a place where less politics are involved in the SC nomination and the hearings are used for what they were intended which is to give the American public a look at the people being assigned to the highest court in the land. I want both parties to be represented and I am uncomfortable with one party having power for to long but in this case it is time for the Dems in the Senate to act like the statesman they are supposed to be rather than the petulant children they have been in the past that have brought them to this cross road.

Oh sure, tell your corporate 2 party govt they should do that.