Check your account email address ×

Lindsey Graham.....If His Lips Are Moving...

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Are these the left-wing marching orders for the week attack Lindsey Graham? 

What are yours Carl...defend R liars at all costs? Sorry but his words are his words and if that bothers you  oh well.👍🏼
In case you hadn’t noticed RBG died and there is an opening on The Supreme Court...heard anything about it? 🤣

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What are yours Carl...defend R liars at all costs? Sorry but his words are his words and if that bothers you  oh well.👍🏼
In case you hadn’t noticed RBG died and there is an opening on The Supreme Court...heard anything about it? 🤣

Jimmy none of this bothers me. But be aware like a wounded animals the Dems will do and say anything in the coming weeks to try and stop what is coming most of which is there own fault.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣🤣

I notice you didn’t post the video of mitch McConnel telling democrats they would live to regret changing the senate rules on judge appointments. 

also this is different than the Garland appointment in that Obama was A lame duck.

There have been 27 scotus appointments in the last year of a presidents first term. you won’t hear that on TV

“The boil-down is easy: Replacing Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a completely political event, where there are constitutionally defined powers that will be exercised to their utmost. Nothing more is needed, and nothing can be done about it, and each party will do what the other party would do if the roles were reversed. And that’s the same thing they did in 2016 after Justice Scalia died.”

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

“The boil-down is easy: Replacing Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a completely political event, where there are constitutionally defined powers that will be exercised to their utmost. Nothing more is needed, and nothing can be done about it, and each party will do what the other party would do if the roles were reversed. And that’s the same thing they did in 2016 after Justice Scalia died.”

As Graham said they have no bullets in their gun which is a problem the Dems created for themselves.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well if she was not such a stubborn  power hungery old coot she could have resigned under Obama and enjoyed her last few yrs with out worry of her replacment .

And again I am all for some law changes .

#1  if you are eligible for SS it is the last term you can serve in government in any roll.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Must be . I have heard and seen his name more last week than in the last 3yrs together . 

They must have hopes of winning an election against him so it is time for some mud to be thrown. The guy is a moderate at best, certainly not a hard partisan.

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh STFU you big baby...In case you hadn’t noticed I’ve ignored basically all of the multiple threads you start daily.🤣
I have also pretty much stopped posting political threads recently because it’s pointless but carry on with your rants and threats.👍🏼

I see that lasted. :news:

Have you not figured it out yet that every time you post a political thread that goes against Trump and the Repub's, your articles are easily disproven to be either fake or incomplete? Any idea why you get so easily triggered and frustrated and lash out at members when that happens? Many on here have told you about fake/incomplete news that you like to post but you don't seem to listen and keep posting them? Maybe your friend, Spin, can explain to you why it is you enjoy, and look forward to the constant beatdowns? 

22 minutes ago, irv said:

I see that lasted. :news:

Have you not figured it out yet that every time you post a political thread that goes against Trump and the Repub's, your articles are easily disproven to be either fake or incomplete? Any idea why you get so easily triggered and frustrated and lash out at members when that happens? Many on here have told you about fake/incomplete news that you like to post but you don't seem to listen and keep posting them? Maybe your friend, Spin, can explain to you why it is you enjoy, and look forward to the constant beatdowns? 

Hey Irv he posted actual video. But like the other apologists above who line up for the fake president you are just another blind Trump kool aid drinker.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hey Irv he posted actual video. But like the other apologists above who line up for the fake president you are just another blind Trump kool aid drinker.

What part of incomplete or the whole story don't you understand? :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Don't get sucked into this jimmy this is just butt hurt you are parroting.

FFS Carl keep supporting yet another lying politician because he is a Republican...fuck Goober and the rest of the liars regardless of party.