Check your account email address ×

20 Dead in Gay Club Shooting.....

3 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Hard to get a good shot off on ice :good:

:lol;

This makes us a little better then some..there is hope!

I found the cited Wikipedia reference interesting. Just a few observations:

• The US had 4.7 murders per 100,000 people.
  • North America had 4.2 murders per 100,000 people. This is surprising since the Canada had 1.6 murders per 100,000 and Mexico had 21.5 murders per 100,000. Since Mexico has a population of 120 million, the US has 320 million, and Canada has 35 million, I would have thought the combined murder rate for North America would have been much higher. Something is not right here. Canada does not have enough population to bring down the numbers for North America.
  • Western Europe, Southern Europe, and Northern Europe all hover around 1.0 per 100,000. Eastern Europe has 5.9 murders per 100,000.
  • Greenland has a murder rate of 19.4 per 100,000. What the hell is happening here? Greenland's murder rate is comparable to Mexico's.
  • Venezuela has a murder rate of 53.7 per 100,000. But Honduras has a murder rate of 90.4 per 100,000. These two countries topped the charts (and also explains the immigration of children from central America to the US).

In answer to the question as to why the US has a higher murder rate than Western Europe. I believe the answer is cultural. Most murders are committed by people who know each other. In particular, domestic violence is a leading cause of murder. It isn't clear why the US would have a higher rate of domestic violence.

Edited by Capt.Storm

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know I won't convince you silly fuckers. Like I said if a classroom of dead children won't wake you up, no amount of common sense will work. 

Would the crime scene photos from the Sandy Hook make you try really hard to

come up with a solution?  

Anyway, good luck with all that. I'm going to enjoy my life. You can continue to have a murder rate 2-1/2 times that of Canada.  Not sure how that can be since we don't have weapons to keep us safe. But continue on.

Not sure why.  Maybe you dont have as many violent minorities like we do.  Looks like you guys can easily get some badass military style firearms up in nookland as well.  Guess you muslims arent as violent as ours....  But then again you guys didnt have a bush and obama bombing the fuck out of the middle east pissing muslims off at u either.

http://www.huntinggearguy.com/rifle-reviews/top-10-non-restricted-black-rifles-in-canada/

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

:lol;

This makes us a little better then some..there is hope!

I found the cited Wikipedia reference interesting. Just a few observations:

• The US had 4.7 murders per 100,000 people.
  • North America had 4.2 murders per 100,000 people. This is surprising since the Canada had 1.6 murders per 100,000 and Mexico had 21.5 murders per 100,000. Since Mexico has a population of 120 million, the US has 320 million, and Canada has 35 million, I would have thought the combined murder rate for North America would have been much higher. Something is not right here. Canada does not have enough population to bring down the numbers for North America.
  • Western Europe, Southern Europe, and Northern Europe all hover around 1.0 per 100,000. Eastern Europe has 5.9 murders per 100,000.
  • Greenland has a murder rate of 19.4 per 100,000. What the hell is happening here? Greenland's murder rate is comparable to Mexico's.
  • Venezuela has a murder rate of 53.7 per 100,000. But Honduras has a murder rate of 90.4 per 100,000. These two countries topped the charts (and also explains the immigration of children from central America to the US).

In answer to the question as to why the US has a higher murder rate than Western Europe. I believe the answer is cultural. Most murders are committed by people who know each other. In particular, domestic violence is a leading cause of murder. It isn't clear why the US would have a higher rate of domestic violence.

Maybe Trump is right about Mexicans lol

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Not sure why.  Maybe you dont have as many violent minorities like we do.  Looks like you guys can easily get some badass military style firearms up in nookland as well.  Guess you muslims arent as violent as ours....  But then again you guys didnt have a bush and obama bombing the fuck out of the middle east pissing muslims off at u either.

http://www.huntinggearguy.com/rifle-reviews/top-10-non-restricted-black-rifles-in-canada/

That's prolly a part of it.

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

America has a gun problem....and it's only a matter of time before meaningful legislation is passed.  

America has already passed gun legislation.....see how good it's working???  It is not the guns that are the issue.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

America has already passed gun legislation.....see how good it's working???  It is not the guns that are the issue.

Look to the North......and let me know want you find out... :bc: 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Canada citizens can get military style rifles non restricted.  Sawed off easy to conceal military style rifles....  They are more deadily cartridges they use vs our 223 rabbit load ar's.

the shooter here was a security guard with advance weapons training and prolly easily would have qualified to get ar in canada!

Edited by BOHICA

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look to Chicago gun laws and let me know what to choose to ignore.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Looks like revkev :owned: the forum tonight :wow:

LOL! delusional at best