Check your account email address ×

20 Dead in Gay Club Shooting.....

47 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Semantics....let's call them military style weapons..... :bc: 

America has a gun problem....and it's only a matter of time before meaningful legislation is passed.  

So if he went in and did the same with a bomb then what?

7 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

Wtf are you talking about?

Omar Mateen made a call to 911 as he began the attack, and pledged allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. 

Sarcasm.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Look you still don't have to bring that chit up when 50 of them just lost their lives and 50 more are in the hospital.

Just so you know I have always had the stance that gays are abnormal..that said no gay has ever gave me a reason to fear them.

Honestly the first thing i thought watching the news on the local channel, fuck more assault on guns rights.

second is the vids of injured people being help by individuals that had no sort of protection from blood born pathogens.  I was concerned for those people cause their good deed of helping may have caused them a life long medical issue unknown at the time they were being a good samaritan.  

Third thing is i thought i may want to join the nra if trump isnt elected.

4th i thought to check twitter to see what the presidential candiates thought.

5th thing i thought it will suck for the families and friends to bury the dead.  Doubt the dead personally care either way and you would have to be religious to believe the dead give a shit that they're dead. 

The major reason i care is the effects on legal gun owners and future gun owners and their rights.  Liberals reactions to anything is to shit on the constitution and that is what is most worrisome in this incident.

10 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

Wtf are you talking about?

Omar Mateen made a call to 911 as he began the attack, and pledged allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. 

Nope a Muslim wouldn't do this end of story they all love piece and love

23 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

20% of the gay population has hiv....  1 in 5 of all gay people.  50 dead and over 50 injuried.  Statistics say at least 20 killed or injured by bullets which disperses their blood into the enviroment and on others had hiv in it.  

Its just the truth is all not put in a politically correct way.  So dont get butt hurt over something not politically correct.  But that building was full of blood born deadly virus  last night while this was going on.

why you may ask???  Cause of the patrons lifestyle choices which i could care less how they choose to lead.

know 3 gay people who are friends of my wife.  2/3 of the 3 that i know of have hiv.

the only reason i care is not cause of the dead but the effects on me as a gun owner due to liberals over reaction.

20% ? I call bullshit on that one. 

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

20% ? I call bullshit on that one. 

Something you may know first hand :lol2:

Ya I meet a few gay people in my day they seem to be nice people and funny as hell. Do you guys think they are just being nice to me cuz they want to tap my ass. :bum::barney::lol2:

All BS aside I am so sorry this happen to them and all the best to them and their family's.  :(

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Rmk said:

Horrible act. Wishing strength to loved ones who are living with the loss

Really what it's about at this point. :bc: 

Trump faces backlash!!!!!

The hit pieces are already starting to role in.

He called it a terrorist attack too soon.

Should be a full blown shit show by tomorrow.

:chatter:

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Trump faces backlash!!!!!

The hit pieces are already starting to role in.

He called it a terrorist attack too soon.

Should be a full blown shit show by tomorrow.

:chatter:

Guns and Trump are this countries problem.....

A hunk of metal and plastic and a realestate/reality tv billionaire are this countries problem according to hollywood and liberals.....  Hollywood and liberals are this countries problem.

This shooter was under fbi's watch not long ago for his ties to islam and he bought the guns last week.....

this adminstration is so incompetent

Edited by BOHICA

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Guns and Trump are this countries problem.....

A hunk of metal and plastic and a realestate/reality tv billionaire are this countries problem according to hollywood and liberals.....  Hollywood and liberals are this countries problem.

This shooter was under fbi's watch not long ago for his ties to islam and he bought the guns last week.....

this adminstration is so incompetent

He is facing criticism for being right ,too fast!

You can't make this shit up.

:lol:

2 hours ago, Elkhorn said:

So if he went in and did the same with a bomb then what?

I think bombs are illegal along with the ingredients to make them. In fact if you buy enough ingredients to buy a large bomb, they track you down . However if you buy a military style weapon, you just get lumped in with all the other crazy fucks who happen to think they are a good idea.

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:sup::sup::sup:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

They'll never admit that the NRA are helping ISIS. These gun toting crowd are still dumb enough to think all these weapons are keeping them safe.  You sure as fuck know that if a class full of dead children won't wake them up, a bar full of dead gays won't.

I can't fathom how frightened the gun owners have to be to not put the well being of children ahead of their own fears. Such fucking cowards.  But on the bright side, a new record. 50 people, dead 53 wounded. Thanks to the NRA and their stupid flock of shit heads

• Like 1