Check your account email address ×

20 Dead in Gay Club Shooting.....

42 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

My wife works with a muslim girl in the lab at a large hospital here.

My wife always thought she was sweet till the girl said that she doesn't denounce the tactics of the "terrorist"..because they have no real army.

My wife does not look at her in the same light anymore.

That girl has access to all kinds of blood.

This is the shit im talking about. People can seem all calm but really mentally unstable. I read this shooters dad said that about a month ago he saw 2 dudes kissing and it freaked him out. Assuming that is an issue in islam? Not sure shooting 50 innocent people can be considered normal or acceptable to anyone.

Some fucked up shit.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Nbc news reporting it.  Google it idiot if you need a link.  I dont spew false shit like you and other clinton voters.

Some people don't have access to news or the internet apparently.  Only this forum board.  It's easier to just call people liars because it's a conspiracy against their beliefs.  

Again...just plain amazing brain activity here.  It's not just a matter of wires being crossed...it's a matter of completely missing an electrical charge.

Its sad too because they basically patted everyone down so there was 300 people with nothing to defend themselves and maybe 2 security guards and 1 cop who obvoiusly could not prevent him from getting inside. Its almost like a trap.

Would be nice to see more security in places where large amount of people are gathered with no way to carry guns or defend themselves or others. Guaranteed if someone was in there concealed carry they could or would have at least tried to help.

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

Its sad too because they basically patted everyone down so there was 300 people with nothing to defend themselves and maybe 2 security guards and 1 cop who obvoiusly could not prevent him from getting inside. Its almost like a trap.

Would be nice to see more security in places where large amount of people are gathered with no way to carry guns or defend themselves or others. Guaranteed if someone was in there concealed carry they could or would have at least tried to help.

You would think the patrons could have rushed him..but hell I don't know for sure if i would have been one of them. Those would have been the true heroes if they did.

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

You would think the patrons could have rushed him..but hell I don't know for sure if i would have been one of them. Those would have been the true heroes if they did.

Nobody wanted to be accused of a hate crime on a Muslim.  

6 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

He got into a shootout with the cops before he went into the place. Apparently cops can't hit a target worth a damn 

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

So he was in there shooting for few hours before they went in..that's fawked up.

Yeah for like hours. And I have worked high profile events ie Super Bowl and US Open type events. There are many many  dudes with AR-15's  and security is tight. hard to protect 300 people with 1 guy and a sidearm

Edited by Wildcat

I have to agree with Snow. To broad brush a single group of people because of one nut job who happens to be Muslim is rediculous. I happen to work with a practicing Muslim who is one of the nicest people I have ever met and I would defend his right to stay in this country if any of the frothing at the mouth, anti-Muslim extremists decided to deport him and his family. he consistantly and vehemently denounces any act of violence perpetrated by ISIS or any extremist group in the name of Islam. He tells me all the time that this is not what Islam is about. My point and I think what Snow is trying to say is there have been many acts of violence that have been carried out by people who were identified as being "Christian", yet the crime was never labeled as such. Correct me if I'm wrong, Snow.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

He got into a shootout with the cops before he went into the place. Apparently cops can't hit a target worth a damn 

Ah, they forgot to change their ammo out.  They were probably still loaded with negro tracers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

I have to agree with Snow. To broad brush a single group of people because of one nut job who happens to be Muslim is rediculous. I happen to work with a practicing Muslim who is one of the nicest people I have ever met and I would defend his right to stay in this country if any of the frothing at the mouth, anti-Muslim extremists decided to deport him and his family. he consistantly and vehemently denounces any act of violence perpetrated by ISIS or any extremist group in the name of Islam. He tells me all the time that this is not what Islam is about. My point and I think what Snow is trying to say is there have been many acts of violence that have been carried out by people who were identified as being "Christian", yet the crime was never labeled as such. Correct me if I'm wrong, Snow.

Have you read any of the Koran?

• Gold Member

Muslims have moved on from burning people alive to skinning them alive before they throw them to their death of cliffs.

we should let them in unchecked or verified like they so now.  Only good will come of this.

pres trump will fix this!!!

The cops say that after the outside shootout the shooter went inside,at that point it was a hostage situation they say.

No, at that point it was a un-fretted massacre of 50 people. 

Am I wrong?

Should not have the officers rushed the place?

Edited by Capt.Storm

2 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

I think we can all agree there are some "good ones".  But the religion as a whole is mostly deciphered as most of us would call violent.  Christianity would have been too but the "good book" has been revised so many times, it's hardly what it originally was...which was as frightening as the Qur'an.  The reason "Christian crimes" aren't labeled the same as Islamic is we are all used to that form of insanity...Islam is a "new to us" violent religion we are not accustomed to and there are a lot more Islamic "whack-jobs" than Christian ones. Scary for sure! But here is the big difference between the "new" Bible and the religious teachings of the Qua'ran; violence as a means to spread Christianity is denounced.  The Qur'an has remained the same since it was written and pretty much advocates violence and deception by any means necessary to please "Allah".  And it's the "deception" part that throws the left-tards off balance.

Again, remember, I think all religions are the bane of human existence.  Some are REALLY damaging though when there is no room at all for "interpretation".  The Qur'an is VERY SPECIFIC as to what Allah expects.  Followers of true Islam DO NOT get a choice of a level of crazy like Christians do. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think we can all agree there are some "good ones".  But the religion as a whole is mostly deciphered as most of us would call violent.  Christianity would have been too but the "good book" has been revised so many times, it's hardly what it originally was...which was as frightening as the Qur'an.  The reason "Christian crimes" aren't labeled the same as Islamic is we are all used to that form of insanity...Islam is a "new to us" violent religion we are not accustomed to and there are a lot more Islamic "whack-jobs" than Christian ones. Scary for sure! But here is the big difference between the "new" Bible and the religious teachings of the Qua'ran; violence as a means to spread Christianity is denounced.  The Qur'an has remained the same since it was written and pretty much advocates violence and deception by any means necessary to please "Allah".  And it's the "deception" part that throws the left-tards off balance.

Again, remember, I think all religions are the bane of human existence.  Some are REALLY damaging though when there is no room at all for "interpretation".  The Qur'an is VERY SPECIFIC as to what Allah expects.  Followers of true Islam DO NOT get a choice of a level of crazy like Christians do. 

You're a infidel Z!

11 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Muslims have moved on from burning people alive to skinning them alive before they throw them to their death of cliffs.

we should let them in unchecked or verified like they so now.  Only good will come of this.

pres trump will fix this!!!

That idiot was to stupid to realize Ali was a Muslim lol