Check your account email address ×

20 Dead in Gay Club Shooting.....

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Not for nothing but I think more should carry concealed guns.

What say you SR?

Guests to that bar are frisked for weapons. At least a gay guy on Fox said that about when he went prior times.

So yeah, a no gun zone.

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

What do you think?

Sorry us democrats need to be told our thoughts. Obama hasn't weighed in yet so Vince and I aren't sure what our opinions are yet

• Like 2

How has this become an attack on Christians?  The point you libs are trying to make is not very correlating in this event.  But we're all used to the spin and deflect from you guys.  And, FWIW I think all religious people are clinically insane.  But I think the same of lefty-liberals.

Now, without calling names or labeling anybody,  I wonder what idealism he was following when he decided to carry this out.  Well, I don't really wonder.

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Radicalized is radicalized regardless of religion. Plenty of 'radicalized christians' who have committed acts of terrorism.  Hence its domestic terrorism regardless of religion.  But the fear of Islam from the forum pussies incites the need to attach 'islam' to the act of terrorism.  On the other hand - many do not feel compelled to attach  'Christianity'  to acts of domestic violence committed by radicalized Christians. Why?  :snack:   

Run Forest run!! :smoke:

Its agents the Christian laws,, thous you are not considered a Christian or you are not living in the Christian way of life or by Gods laws.

Game over. :lame:   

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

How many on here were denouncing Christianity after numerous Planned Paremthood attacks/shootings? 

I don't care what religion or race the shooter is/was - it's an act of violence/terrorism.  Sharia law is not the issue or even an issue.  If you're propagating sharia law as a problem - you should also be denouncing Christian fundamentalism and the violence they perpetrate.  If not - you're ignorant and simply fear mongering. 

:lies:

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Damn..I hope they don't hack this site.

The “United Cyber Caliphate” that hacked U.S. Central Command, 54,000 Twitter accounts and threatened President Barack Obama is the same pro-Isis group that’s reportedly created a “kill list” with the names, addresses and emails of thousands of civilian Americans.

:escape:

2 minutes ago, oleroule said:

how many islamic attacks on u.s soil during obama's time does this make?

Please stop saying the guy was involved with islam. It makes us sad 

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

I think we need to send 15 C-130s (if we still have that many left) to Syria and gather up a couple thousand or so and bring them in.

Don't you?

Nation building causes many problems especially when you depose of a strongman which led to the destabilization of an entire region, I suppose we should have some responsibility.

Are all Muslims bad people? No but the few who are do it in such a fashion that it creates much hate against the whole religion.

To answer your question; If we were to do a thorough job of investigating the Syrian's in question and the background checks came out clean, and if they are under the complete understanding that any questionable activity here in the United States would include there imprisonment, forfeiture of assets and deportation of all immediate family my answer is yes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Nation building causes many problems especially when you depose of a strongman which led to the destabilization of an entire region, I suppose we should have some responsibility.

Are all Muslims bad people? No but the few who are do it in such a fashion that it creates much hate against the whole religion.

To answer your question; If we were to do a thorough job of investigating the Syrian's in question and the background checks came out clean, and if they are under the complete understanding that any questionable activity here in the United States would include there imprisonment, forfeiture of assets and deportation of all immediate family my answer is yes.

define 'few'.

26 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Well one guy got by somehow.

He was walking in with an AR and handguns. Who was gonna stop him?

25 minutes ago, oleroule said:

ok, i get it...bringing them here wasn't my intention.

I was being facetious.

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How well has that worked out in the past?

Edited by Snake

24 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Sorry us democrats need to be told our thoughts. Obama hasn't weighed in yet so Vince and I aren't sure what our opinions are yet

Spot on.

He doesn't want to give a comment that might be contradictory to the left talking points, so he deflects and insults members.

Once Obama weighs in then he will let you know what he thinks.