Check your account email address ×

Very serious situation' unfolding in Europe, WHO warns, as cases rise dramatically

Mainecat

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The numbers are spiking back up everywhere regardless of mask protocols.  Keep the elderly isolated and those with low immune and keep businesses going as usual.

The owner of the place I went to lunch for yesterday does not think he will survive much longer. 

It is fucking infuriating all the businesses  being forced to board up because of political bullshit . People need to be shot over this bullshit 

17 hours ago, Tinker said:

I typed that edit in.

It's only 9196 because of the restrictions, no one knows the #'s without it but the exponential rate of infection and death like Italy was stopped. 

Our #'s are good, it's not the time to open the gates

Nobody knows if that is true. I have a buddy very high up in the paramedic services that said this has been here for a while.  Long before it was talked about.  There is a shit ton of false tests and deaths contributed towards it.  This is about control, not a virus

22 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Nobody knows if that is true. I have a buddy very high up in the paramedic services that said this has been here for a while.  Long before it was talked about.  There is a shit ton of false tests and deaths contributed towards it.  This is about control, not a virus

OK now you sound a bit nuts

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The pandemic seems to be taking a toll on you.

Not on me but 1000s of businesses around me have taken the ultimate hit . But to yiu this is ok because you are told it is a nessesary evil to get trump out . Go fuck your self 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Not on me but 1000s of businesses around me have taken the ultimate hit . But to yiu this is ok because you are told it is a nessesary evil to get trump out . Go fuck your self 

Remind MC TikTok to use a Condom on himself though, ya know to protect himself from another Pandemic.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tinker said:

OK now you sound a bit nuts

https://www.toptradeguru.com/news/watch-protesters-in-montreal-fly-trump-2020-flags-while-chanting-u-s-a-rail-against-fake-news-mask-policies/

This was posted by someone in another thread.  Have you seen this before or did you hear about this rally?  I'm asking honestly because I did not until he posted it.

19 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

https://www.toptradeguru.com/news/watch-protesters-in-montreal-fly-trump-2020-flags-while-chanting-u-s-a-rail-against-fake-news-mask-policies/

This was posted by someone in another thread.  Have you seen this before or did you hear about this rally?  I'm asking honestly because I did not until he posted it.

Now the Frogs are making sense.  What kind of a world are we living in.

That's something and the first I am seeing it.  Why is that?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Now the Frogs are making sense.  What kind of a world are we living in.

That's something and the first I am seeing it.  Why is that?

Shocker first I saw this.  

If this was a anti trump or anti America rally it would be playing on every TV in America for a week 

5 hours ago, Renegade X said:

Fucking ridiculous this was tolerated, rubber bullets and water cannons should have dispersed those assholes. Millions of Canadian working and paying tax doing the right thing to get our numbers where they are and these ignorant fn retards get away with that shit ?!?! Hope they all get the 3 day death version of the Virus

10 hours ago, Tinker said:

Fucking ridiculous this was tolerated, rubber bullets and water cannons should have dispersed those assholes. Millions of Canadian working and paying tax doing the right thing to get our numbers where they are and these ignorant fn retards get away with that shit ?!?! Hope they all get the 3 day death version of the Virus

11db2e8927f94540e06aceff20761504ae6f5ecb

If people are this worried then they need to stay the fuck in their homes.  This "virus" is no deadlier then influenza was PRIOR to a vaccine.  I LOVE hearing mouth breathers compare Covid to influenza in the present day.  Compare it apples to apples and wham they go all liberal.

17 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

If people are this worried then they need to stay the fuck in their homes.  This "virus" is no deadlier then influenza was PRIOR to a vaccine.  I LOVE hearing mouth breathers compare Covid to influenza in the present day.  Compare it apples to apples and wham they go all liberal.

Who can afford to stay at home ? Be smart n conscientious like we were and life goes on. 

Edited by Tinker

7 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Who can afford to stay at home ? Be smart n conscientious like we were and life goes on. 

People are making BANK off the dumb liberals.  And they have never worked in their lives...

Go about your life.  If you get sick you get sick.  If you get hit by a bus well you get hit by a bus.  COVID isnt as bad as every media outlet is saying it is.  Hospital rates are showing that.

Edited by snopro31
  • Like 1

On 9/18/2020 at 9:56 PM, Tinker said:

Ok now you sound a bit nuts

5 hours ago, Renegade X said:

Ok now you sound a bit nuts

Nope. Almost a 500% increase (478 today) since we went into phase 3 , US university students were allowed in and kids are back to school. All that work and diligence fucked and those assholes slobber all over each other.??? Fuck them.

On 9/17/2020 at 1:14 PM, f7ben said:

My god Frenchy just fucking gapes Buttcocks hard :lol:

Kinda nice not having to read gay ass shit like this for the past few days.

13 hours ago, Tinker said:

Nope. Almost a 500% increase (478 today) since we went into phase 3 , US university students were allowed in and kids are back to school. All that work and diligence fucked and those assholes slobber all over each other.??? Fuck them.

Hide in a basement you freak.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Tinker said:

Dude it supposedly started from 1 person in China in December.   By March it was all over the world.   There is no stopping this.   For 99.99% of the people its not even a bad case of the flu.  If you are willing for life to change for good then fine...stay in your basement and hide.   Let the rest of us go on about our lives.  

• Like 1