Check your account email address ×

Anyone hear how RBG is doing?

racer254

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wrong , it was signed and finished in 1992. All Clinton did was pass it into law when congress sent it to his desk

dumbass fucking moron

What a dumb ass you are.  🤦‍♂️ 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/business/1993/09/19/clintons-conversion-on-nafta/3a5b9cb5-dfc8-4b5c-9ae6-30781f0a99fc/
After Clinton took office, it took U.S. Trade Representative Mickey Kantor seven months to get the side agreements, which extracted more concessions from Mexico and Canada than most NAFTA supporters had considered possible. "I must say I thought it was 'Mission Impossible,' " Sen. John H. Chafee (R-R.I.), a NAFTA supporter, said last week.

Just now, BOHICA said:

What a dumb ass you are.  🤦‍♂️ 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/business/1993/09/19/clintons-conversion-on-nafta/3a5b9cb5-dfc8-4b5c-9ae6-30781f0a99fc/
After Clinton took office, it took U.S. Trade Representative Mickey Kantor seven months to get the side agreements, which extracted more concessions from Mexico and Canada than most NAFTA supporters had considered possible. "I must say I thought it was 'Mission Impossible,' " Sen. John H. Chafee (R-R.I.), a NAFTA supporter, said last week.

Side agreement were not NAFTA you stupid fucking cunt

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

After side agreements added to Nafta  Clinton the president sent it to congress for approval once he was done negiotating.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1993-11-04-1993308033-story.html

President submits NAFTA to Congress after winning concessions from Mexico

Gilbert A. LewthwaiteTHE BALTIMORE SUN

WASHINGTON -- President Clinton sent legislation creating the world's largest free trade zone to Congress yesterday, after pressuring Mexico into accepting last-minute sweeteners for six U.S. industries, including the powerful sugar industry.

Mickey Kantor, the U.S. trade representative, worked the phones until 4 a.m. yesterday to obtain the Mexican concessions.

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Go back to what you are good at kid besides getting owned on the inter webs....   Giving fj7 blowies is your speciality you know nothing stupid faggot

https://calstatela.patbrowninstitute.org/2017-annual-conference-panelist/interview-with-mickey-kantor-former-united-states-trade-representative-and-secretary-of-commerce/
Mickey Kantor: I was the United States Trade Representative under President Bill Clinton beginning January 21, 1993. NAFTA at that point needed to be negotiated. We demanded from Mexico and Canada provisions and protections for labor rights and the environment. We began in January and finished negotiations in August, then passed NAFTA to the Congress in November of 1993. By the way, President Clinton said without labor and environmental provisions, he would not send NAFTA to Congress. I was the negotiator along with my staff of course.

Just now, f7ben said:

They were separate agreements with separate names and were not nafta

anything else you stupid fuck?

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Go back to what you are good at kid besides getting owned on the inter webs....   Giving fj7 blowies is your speciality you know nothing stupid faggot

https://calstatela.patbrowninstitute.org/2017-annual-conference-panelist/interview-with-mickey-kantor-former-united-states-trade-representative-and-secretary-of-commerce/
Mickey Kantor: I was the United States Trade Representative under President Bill Clinton beginning January 21, 1993. NAFTA at that point needed to be negotiated. We demanded from Mexico and Canada provisions and protections for labor rights and the environment. We began in January and finished negotiations in August, then passed NAFTA to the Congress in November of 1993. By the way, President Clinton said without labor and environmental provisions, he would not send NAFTA to Congress. I was the negotiator along with my staff of course.

Listen you stupid fucking faggot. The side agreement you are blabbing and posting about was called the NEECA or some such shit. NAFTA had already been written and passed and was not altered by Clinton it his team.

You got fucking owned because your dumb as fuck

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

NAAEC

So NOT NAFTA

:owned:

Side deals were done by September.

“On 14 September 1993, the Kantor-negotiated side deals were signed at a White House NAFTA kickoff ceremony.”

in November mexico could could count votes and knew that they did have enough votes and had to re negiotate three key provisions in Nafta which they did, are in , Nafta and negiotated by Clinton.

“The Mexican government could count the NAFTA votes as well, and realized they had no choice but to re-open negotiations. On 3 November 1993, Mexico conceded on the three commodities.”

Clinton has to bribe a few law makers for their votes as well.

“Representative Floyd Flake (D, NY) told Senator Bradley that if he got some White House support on an urban program of interest to him, he could support NAFTA.
Other House members received pledges of campaign support from Bill or Hillary Clinton in the next election.
met with Clinton, got what he wanted, and announced his support for NAFTA.
But, the biggest block of remaining undecided legislators were from Florida and Louisiana.”

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a442950.pdf

Fucking owned!!!!  Suck it up faggot and take your ownage an move on.

• Gold Member
17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you really think the government gives a steaming shit about some skinny, 40 year old Polak, from Minnesota, that runs around chasing his tail every day?

Really!! Unless you're on a Muslim terrorist site, or are a muslim international sympathizer, I don't think ANY FBI agent gives a rat's ass about you!! No offense, you spastic faggot. 

:lol: Can you imagine how much laughter ol Ben has provided for the FBI???

16 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Because YOUR elected officials passed the PATRIOT ACT after 911, which gave the government broad powers of surveillance, to fight MUSLIM TERRORISTS who want to kill AMERICA!! 

They voted on it, and it passed!!!

Don't like it, GET THE FUCK OUT!!! Simple as that Benny Boy, GET THE FUCK OUT!! Sell your fukkin house, boats, and all your stuff, 'cause the country ain't changin' for YOU!!   

All your grousing ain't gonna' change shit, so SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! ! 

Just shut the fuck up, you ain't that important, OK?????

There is not one single aspect of the Patriot Act that is actually patriotic! It is a complete cunt! :news:

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, so Republicans.  Your true colors are so easy to out.  LIke I said a long time ago.  Typical Masshole liberal masquerading as a centrist.  Clinton was guilty.  Dems took the lies to the next level by accusing Bush of being a war criminal which is absurd on its face.  They accused Trump of everything and everything, including being a Russian asset.  Which is also absurd on its face.  Republicans are pikers when it comes to the phony bullshit, compared to the Democrats.  And your analysis is absurd on its face as well.

:yawn:   more noise from the Culter.   

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and you give yet another Bush a free pass.   Shocker.   Amazing how only dems are at fault for things even when both parties were involved.  

Never gave him a free pass.  NAFTA and globalism has fucked the American middle class.   Bush was on board with that, as has every president except Trump going back to Wouldnt' be prudent Bush.  Christ you're always whining about something.....  :news:  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Never gave him a free pass.  NAFTA and globalism has fucked the American middle class.   Bush was on board with that, as has every president except Trump going back to Wouldnt' be prudent Bush.  Christ you're always whining about something.....  :news:  

Bush literally wrote NAFTA. Not Clinton. Those are facts