Check your account email address ×

Anyone hear how RBG is doing?

racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hopefully she makes it 4 more years. Trump has shown he can’t be trusted to put responsible individuals on the court.

Yeah cause the alternative is better.  :lol:  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree....We need several more appointees like Gorsuch

:thumbsup:   For the most part he, Kavanaugh, Thomas and Alito are the most alike when analysis of their judicial records is done.   Robert's is the outsider of the "conservative" wing of the courts. 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hopefully she makes it 4 more years. Trump has shown he can’t be trusted to put responsible individuals on the court.

I dont think Trump gets to decide that. We think the president does but I think it is chosen by others. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:thumbsup:   For the most part he, Kavanaugh, Thomas and Alito are the most alike when analysis of their judicial records is done.   Robert's is the outsider of the "conservative" wing of the courts. 

Kavanaugh is absolutely nothing like Gorsuch. They are 100% polar opposites. Kavanaugh has shown complete deference to the police state and a near pathological disdain for the 4th amendment 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kavanaugh is absolutely nothing like Gorsuch. They are 100% polar opposites. Kavanaugh has shown complete deference to the police state and a near pathological disdain for the 4th amendment 

Just how much more FREEEDOM do you want!!!

You got sleds, vettes', trucks, boats, motors, guns, just went to NJ to get a fukkin boat, you are all over the place, every fukkin day. 

JUST WHAT THE FUCK FREEDOM IS MISSING IN YOUR SPASTIC EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just how much more FREEEDOM do you want!!!

You got sleds, vettes', trucks, boats, motors, guns, just went to NJ to get a fukkin boat, you are all over the place, every fukkin day. 

JUST WHAT THE FUCK FREEDOM IS MISSING IN YOUR SPASTIC EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t want the government to surveil me without warrant. Pretty fucking simple 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t want the government to surveil me without warrant. Pretty fucking simple 

Do you really think the government gives a steaming shit about some skinny, 40 year old Polak, from Minnesota, that runs around chasing his tail every day?

Really!! Unless you're on a Muslim terrorist site, or are a muslim international sympathizer, I don't think ANY FBI agent gives a rat's ass about you!! No offense, you spastic faggot. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you really think the government gives a steaming shit about some skinny, 40 year old Polak, from Minnesota, that runs around chasing his tail every day?

Really!! Unless you're on a Muslim terrorist site, or are a muslim international sympathizer, I don't think ANY FBI agent gives a rat's ass about you!! No offense, you spastic faggot. 

Then why route all my internet traffic through foreign servers so all my searches and data can be stored in massive nsa databases circumventing my right to be free from illegal search and seizure?

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Unless he goes into walmart without a mask.  Then the shit is going to hit the fan.  LOL

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm speaking in overall views or rulings.   Its documented how similar they are. 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I haven't been completely happy with Kavanaugh either and much rather would have had someone more in the mold of the other 3.

Most comparisons are voting similarities on justices appointed by the same President.   Not sure how that completely measures their overall voting in such a short period of time.

From your article.  Kavanaugh and Gorsuch have a 72.73% agreement rate right now. 

https://www.scotusblog.com/2019/04/empirical-scotus-is-kavanaugh-as-conservative-as-expected/

Edited by Highmark

Often times we simply do not know enough about cases to accurately make a judgement on why exactly someone is ruling in the manner they are.

I'll give an personal example.   

Some ground I purchased had an easement ruled to traverse thru the ground prior to me buying it.   When I researched the case it was ridiculous why it was ruled in the manner it was.   To put it short the original court said it should take the route thru the ground I purchased.   The law stated it was to take the nearest feasible route which would have been thru the neighbors unless more financial impact would occur.   It went to the appeals court and the appeals court reversed the ruling and said it should go thru the neighbors ground or nearest feasible route.   It was again appealed to the state supreme court which reversed it back to the original ruling because the appeals court considered new evidence of which they shouldn't have ONLY because how the appeal was filed.   Basically only one side show'ed loss of property value in the initial case and in the appeal the other side tried to show loss in value.   In the end the state supreme court said they were only looking at how the appeals court got the technical aspect of the ruling wrong taking new evidence into consideration.   If they filed the correct appeal in the first case it would have been ruled differently.    So the law had less to with how the final appeal was considered than the technicalities of appeals and evidence.   Crazy. 

The minutia often times is overlooked.   I think there was a case not long ago on immigration that I actually agreed with the liberal side of the case when you looked at what was actually being reviewed.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Then why route all my internet traffic through foreign servers so all my searches and data can be stored in massive nsa databases circumventing my right to be free from illegal search and seizure?

Because YOUR elected officials passed the PATRIOT ACT after 911, which gave the government broad powers of surveillance, to fight MUSLIM TERRORISTS who want to kill AMERICA!! 

They voted on it, and it passed!!!

Don't like it, GET THE FUCK OUT!!! Simple as that Benny Boy, GET THE FUCK OUT!! Sell your fukkin house, boats, and all your stuff, 'cause the country ain't changin' for YOU!!   

All your grousing ain't gonna' change shit, so SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! ! 

Just shut the fuck up, you ain't that important, OK?????

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Because YOUR elected officials passed the PATRIOT ACT after 911, which gave the government broad powers of surveillance, to fight MUSLIM TERRORISTS who want to kill AMERICA!! 

They voted on it, and it passed!!!

Don't like it, GET THE FUCK OUT!!! Simple as that Benny Boy, GET THE FUCK OUT!! Sell your fukkin house, boats, and all your stuff, 'cause the country ain't changin' for YOU!!   

All your grousing ain't gonna' change shit, so SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! ! 

Just shut the fuck up, you ain't that important, OK?????

Wrong dumbass faggot ass piece of fucking shit. Their programs were illegal and were being perpetrated against my rights. Then they come up with this bullshit FISA loophole. You get the fuck out you bootlicking piece of fuck....you don’t deserve any rights. You deserve a fucking bullet