Check your account email address ×

Anyone hear how RBG is doing?

racer254

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wrong dumbass faggot ass piece of fucking shit. Their programs were illegal and were being perpetrated against my rights. Then they come up with this bullshit FISA loophole. You get the fuck out you bootlicking piece of fuck....you don’t deserve any rights. You deserve a fucking bullet

HA!HA!HA! You paranoid/schizophrenic Muslim-lookin' bitch!!! STFU!!! 

If you think it's illegal then contact your Congressional rep, and voice your concern. call a lawyer and file a federal lawsuit, or 

just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wrong dumbass faggot ass piece of fucking shit. Their programs were illegal and were being perpetrated against my rights. Then they come up with this bullshit FISA loophole. You get the fuck out you bootlicking piece of fuck....you don’t deserve any rights. You deserve a fucking bullet

So get rid of your cellphone and computer.  That horse has long left the barn and your legal interpretation is an opinion, that many more learned men Than you, argue Otherwise.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So get rid of your cellphone and computer.  That horse has long left the barn and your legal interpretation is an opinion, that many more learned men Than you, argue Otherwise.

Yes....some fascists argue my rights don’t exist. Congrats you piece of shit

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How conservative of you.

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How conservative of you.

What because I’m not losing my shit and wishing the country burn down over my interpretation of the 4th amendment?  Whatever.  Find me a moderate Democrat and I’d consider voting for them.  I liked Bill Clinton until I discovered what a dirtbag he was.  Unforgivable in my book what he did.  Then throw in 30 years of corruption, sexual assault and his crooked wife, I got no time for either of them anymore. But he was as close as you can get as being a Democrat I would vote for.

45 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yet clinton was the best president of the last 30 years and his admin ended up being the most fiscally conservative.   Kind of funny you'll forgive all of Trumps moral slips but have so much issue with Bills

Let me know when Trump gets sucked off by a 21 year old intern in the Oval Office, then lies to the American public on National tv about it and gets caught.  Pretty hard to top that moral slip.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yet clinton was the best president of the last 30 years and his admin ended up being the most fiscally conservative.   Kind of funny you'll forgive all of Trumps moral slips but have so much issue with Bills

Kinda helps when you have a house leader that wants to get shit done and not be a road block to everything.

Newt did more for clinton's success than clinton himself 

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Kinda helps when you have a house leader that wants to get shit done and not be a road block to everything.

Newt did more for clinton's success than clinton himself 

Gingrich was for sure a big part of the success of that.   Pub and dem leadership since then has been pretty poor.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Kavanaugh is absolutely nothing like Gorsuch. They are 100% polar opposites. Kavanaugh has shown complete deference to the police state and a near pathological disdain for the 4th amendment 

Disdain. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

in the overall scheme of things getting a BJ from an interns really not that bad.   Bill would get 80 percent of the vote today given whats come since.  

It is when you only get one on your birthday. 

in the overall scheme of things getting a BJ from an interns really not that bad.   Bill would get 80 percent of the vote today given whats come since.  

Yeah, I’m afraid it is that bad. He’s the leader of the fucking free world he’s not supposed to be getting blowjobs from girls young enough to be his daughter. What you suggest is a hypothetical, speculation and a moot point.

Gingrich was for sure a big part of the success of that.   Pub and dem leadership since then has been pretty poor.  

Why don’t you tell the class when that changed and who is the driving force behind it?

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

You are just the dumbest fucking cocksucker alive. I would choke you until you shit yourself if you were ever in my company 

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Imagine no more, here's the proof.  :lol:

203393516_PhantasticPhazerPilot.jpeg.58470dfc765c369364eb95211338680b.jpeg

That picture is fucking gold. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why don’t you tell the class when that changed and who is the driving force behind it?

Partisanship changed it.   starting with the Clinton witch hunt to impeach which was a fucking waste.    it then continued to get worse outside some post 9/11 blood lust fueled kumbayah.   Then the pubs said fuck this black guy we will do anything and everything to step into his way.   Pubs laying any claim to moral high ground is laughable.    

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, I’m afraid it is that bad. He’s the leader of the fucking free world he’s not supposed to be getting blowjobs from girls young enough to be his daughter. What you suggest is a hypothetical, speculation and a moot point.

Trumps every bit the piece of shit bill was morally and yet he's your hero.   

• Like 1