Check your account email address ×

Which FSCE members click together and how it has changed over the years...?

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I would still pull your ass out of the weeds after I took a few pics...lol

Oh that might have been a gay reference......fuck it....oh another.

I'd have to ask his political affiliation to decide if it was pictures or a video of him struggling to pull it out himself, I'd still help out though :lol:

18 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Going back to hcs up to the 2008 creation of fs.  I trended a lot with both the eastern crowd (top gun, that hot chick, Capt. Storm, etc) and the midwest crew (bussman, jammin, F7snopro, FlyHighF5, N2oIroc, the other dave guy), always liked Snake and Wolfie for some reason.  I achieved post whore status pretty quickly.  That Mach-Z-Not guy was a real treat.  Sleddy Eddy pulled the wool over everybodies eyes, got a free sled and trashed the shit out it, meanwhile stealing from his mom and stole his dealers plants and sold them all on his own - he told me all that in a PM.  Of course nobody believed me, SleddyEddy could do no wrong.  Fuck all you guys I said lol.

Rob quits hcs and starts fs.  I was one of the first on fs, but I didn't post a whole lot.  I posted on snowseekers quite a bit for a while until that went belly up.

I know longer chatted with any of the old crew except Cappy Storm and Bussman, couldn't stand Tog Gun and his new ego anymore so told him to fuck off. Dave2oIroc turned totally fag.  Some of the Canadian members got all douche baggy so stopped chattin with them.  I was meaning to get together with F7ben, buss, Jammin for a Jamstock but that never happened on my end.

Rob dies, Trump is president, and after all these years I see some members like myself have shifted viewpoints and no longer get along with others as we used to.  I still click with Snake and Wolfie for some reason, I think those to have stayed true to themselves for the most part.  Mach-Z-Not is less of a douchbag but he's really gaying it up a lot, not just with Frankie either, his dick affection goes deeper than that.  I'd still get together for a Jamstock, but it's not on my bucket list.

None of this really matters, I was just thinking about it last night when I couldn't sleep.

Real life friendships are the same way which is what got me started on it, My old life long friends (and myself) aren't what we used to be.

I think I just miss the good old days.  I love you guys even if I say I hate you, and I'll never tell any of you to go kill yourselves :lol:

Now put your dicks back in your pants and trash this thread :jedi:

WTF, is this bullshit!!! What is this DICK ADICKTION you're talkin' about with MACHZNOT???? 

This is BULLSHIT!!!! Uncle Znotty never starts with that bullshit, it's those faggot, cum-garglers 800 Dragon, The One, and Awful Knawful, and few others that perpetuate that shit!!! 

Uncle Znotty has offered for over 8 years to take the GDT!!! Nobody ever took him up on the offer, the faggot cunts!!!

Secondly, it was Frankie and Eddie Murphy who got Znotty JOKING about that gay shit. Some of it kinda funny. 

Did you not see Znotty's broads posted? When did THE ONE post his broads? When did 1JKW post his broads or Awful Knawful, or any of the faggots that post against Znotty, post their skankholio broads with ASS ODOR!!!

Did you not see the pic of the chainsaws and splitter and stuff posted by Znotty in the WOOD-PILE thread, that took up half a fukkin acre!!  Do you think some little trouser-pilot has that kind of shit????

This is bullshit!! If you want Znotty to stop the gay talk, then you better tell his enemies to SHUT THE FUCK UP,  'cause Znotty don't stop, until those dick-likkin' faggots stop!!!    :slapping:

Edited by Guest

19 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Going back to hcs up to the 2008 creation of fs.  I trended a lot with both the eastern crowd (top gun, that hot chick, Capt. Storm, etc) and the midwest crew (bussman, jammin, F7snopro, FlyHighF5, N2oIroc, the other dave guy), always liked Snake and Wolfie for some reason.  I achieved post whore status pretty quickly.  That Mach-Z-Not guy was a real treat.  Sleddy Eddy pulled the wool over everybodies eyes, got a free sled and trashed the shit out it, meanwhile stealing from his mom and stole his dealers plants and sold them all on his own - he told me all that in a PM.  Of course nobody believed me, SleddyEddy could do no wrong.  Fuck all you guys I said lol.

Rob quits hcs and starts fs.  I was one of the first on fs, but I didn't post a whole lot.  I posted on snowseekers quite a bit for a while until that went belly up.

I know longer chatted with any of the old crew except Cappy Storm and Bussman, couldn't stand Tog Gun and his new ego anymore so told him to fuck off. Dave2oIroc turned totally fag.  Some of the Canadian members got all douche baggy so stopped chattin with them.  I was meaning to get together with F7ben, buss, Jammin for a Jamstock but that never happened on my end.

Rob dies, Trump is president, and after all these years I see some members like myself have shifted viewpoints and no longer get along with others as we used to.  I still click with Snake and Wolfie for some reason, I think those to have stayed true to themselves for the most part.  Mach-Z-Not is less of a douchbag but he's really gaying it up a lot, not just with Frankie either, his dick affection goes deeper than that.  I'd still get together for a Jamstock, but it's not on my bucket list.

None of this really matters, I was just thinking about it last night when I couldn't sleep.

Real life friendships are the same way which is what got me started on it, My old life long friends (and myself) aren't what we used to be.

I think I just miss the good old days.  I love you guys even if I say I hate you, and I'll never tell any of you to go kill yourselves :lol:

Now put your dicks back in your pants and trash this thread :jedi:

What ever happened to that chick from out east did she quit ridding after wrecking ? If I remember I thought she wrecked pretty good and busted up some bones and her insides .

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

What ever happened to that chick from out east did she quit ridding after wrecking ? If I remember I thought she wrecked pretty good and busted up some bones and her insides .

Who ashley?? I think her screen name on hcs LE03f7 or something like that

Ok, my buds started out being:

Jet-  From Minnesota, Muskie fisherman, but he hasn't been round for a while

Hyrcyzk- From Wisconsin, big into guns, from Wisconsin, but gone now 

Pipes- Good kid, had some great guns

Dr. Vinnie Boombahtz- I like Vinnie, he's a good shit. 

Sledgey- He's a good shit too

OT- I don't know what happened to Richard, Rob fucked him over too

Kev 144 is one of my best buds, as is AC Crusher. There is also another bud from Ontario. Here's to TUFF 28/860s, roaring through " THE MUSKOKA GAP " at a buck twenny, and lobsters, and steaks!!!   :bc::bc::bc: 

My SEMI-HATE list:

Ben-He's a fukkin weirdo, needs to be choked-out, but not killed. 

Frankie- Fukker has gone TRAYVON, use ta' be a good kid, is now a fukkin crazed Eskimo ex-con. Fuck him.

Frenchy-he sucks

Anler-he sucks

Highmark-he sucks

Snoughnut-he sucks

Zoso- he can be OK sometimes, but he can suck too

Woofie- I thought he was a bud,  'cause he also lifted a Can-Am, but he turned on me, said he would have punched my card! Imagine that, punch my fukkin card!!!! 

There's a few others on there that I just can't re-call right now

Oh yeah Joel sucks too-Just dyin' to whack me with the BAN HAMMER!

All members of the " NH FUDGEPACKERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB " !! Fukkers ain't no GOOD IN THE HOOD!!! Disloyal bastids. 

My absolute HATE LIST: This is a serious HATE LIST, if I heard that one of these fukkers got capped, I wouldn't give a rat's ass:

800 Dragon- A fukkin faggot if there ever was one

Awful Knawful- probably 800 Faggon, in drag

The Gay One- A dupe-fag if ever there was one

1jkw- A cunt from Pa. Don't know if he's a dupe, but he sucks dicks

Cannaman- From St- Clair, Mi., He left when I tracked him down, but he may be back as a dupe. A real GRADE A FAGGOT!! 

Well, that's my list, there may be others, that I can't re-call right now.    

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kev 144 is one of my best buds, as is AC Crusher. There is also another bud from Ontario. Here's to TUFF 28/860s, roaring through " THE MUSKOKA GAP " at a buck twenny, and lobsters, and steaks!!!   :bc::bc::bc: 

My SEMI-HATE list:

Frankie- Fukker has gone TRAYVON, use ta' be a good kid, is now a fukkin crazed Eskimo ex-con. Fuck him.

Frenchy-he sucks

Anler-he sucks

Highmark-he sucks

Snoughnut-he sucks

Woofie- I thought he was a bud,  'cause he also lifted a Can-Am, but he turned on me, said he would have punched my card! Imagine that, punch my fukkin card!!!! 

All members of the " NH FUDGEPACKERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB " !! Fukkers ain't no GOOD IN THE HOOD!!! Disloyal bastids. 

My absolute HATE LIST: This is a serious HATE LIST, if I heard that one of these fukkers got capped, I wouldn't give a rat's ass:

Cannaman- From St- Clair, Mi., He left when I tracked him down, but he may be back as a dupe. A real GRADE A FAGGOT!! 

Love you too :bc:  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Who ashley?? I think her screen name on hcs LE03f7 or something like that

Ashley recovered well albeit with some nasty scars(still hot tho). She went on the Polaris Switchback Assault release with Polaris and last I heard was selling her Doo to switch teams. Then she kinda faded away into the woodwork like soooooo many others.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

My SEMI-HATE list:

Frenchy-he sucks

Anler-he sucks

Highmark-he sucks

Snoughnut-he sucks

You forgot aki baki stabber! :bc: 

24 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You forgot aki baki stabber! :bc: 

Yeah, he was OK. I don't know what happened to him.  He had good boat pics from Havasu, and good truck/Jeep pics, and hunting pics. Where is ShortPants?????   :bc:    

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The question should be whose views evolved the most over time.   Without question I'd say Vince and MC.  

Yours! 

Debt, deficit, bailouts, interest rates, leaving Iraq, dealing with the Taliban just a few things you did a 180 on or at a minimum no longer object as loudly.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Yours! 

Debt, deficit, bailouts, interest rates, leaving Iraq, dealing with the Taliban just a few things you did a 180 on or at a minimum no longer object as loudly.

:lol:   

19 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It is funny how cult members like you have changed.

:lol:   Thought you were bright enough to tell when someone is discussing the reasoning not whether or not they agree.

I still don't agree with the interest rates at where they are even though I understand why the Fed took the action it did.   I'm sure those reasons are over your head so I won't go into them again.

Always been against high deficits and still am.   I'm just smart enough to understand the difference between discretionary and non discretionary spending and what the POTUS has input into.   I also understand that the Presidents first year in office is not their budget.

https://www.cbpp.org/blog/discretionary-spending-headed-to-historic-low-even-with-budget-agreement-boost

Bailouts.   Again was against them in 2008/9 even though I understood the reasoning.   Same goes for the pandemic bailouts.   Don't agree with them but understand the need for them with the govt shutting down large segments of the economy.   My choice would have been no bailouts and no shutting down the economy after a couple weeks of getting a hold on what we were dealing with.

War in Iraq and Afg I have evolved on but I've held this position for a long time now.   Get out of everywhere.  

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Thought you were bright enough to tell when someone is discussing the reasoning not whether or not they agree.

I still don't agree with the interest rates at where they are even though I understand why the Fed took the action it did.   I'm sure those reasons are over your head so I won't go into them again.

Always been against high deficits and still am.   I'm just smart enough to understand the difference between discretionary and non discretionary spending and what the POTUS has input into.   I also understand that the Presidents first year in office is not their budget.

Bailouts.   Again was against them in 2008/9 even though I understood the reasoning.   Same goes for the pandemic bailouts.   Don't agree with them but understand the need for them with the govt shutting down large segments of the economy.   My choice would have been no bailouts and no shutting down the economy after a couple weeks of getting a hold on what we were dealing with.

War in Iraq and Afg I have evolved on but I've held this position for a long time now.   Get out of everywhere.  

You just can't admit that in every case no matter what it was about you always, every time made excuses for Trump, and cried like a baby when the same exact thing was done by Obama. A few examples, you 60% are fixed cost's , not real economy unless interest rates are 3%, even what you just typed about the first year in office, you do realize that the 2017 budget had the least increase in both debt and deficit?  

No I understand fully why the Fed did what it did. I also know that you pissed and moaned about the 785 billion of stimulus that ended in 2019, but you justify the 3 trillion in a few months now, the average Fed balance was 4 trillion through  2019 it is now 7to 8 trillion and expected to be 10 by 2021 and now you don't say a word. 

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You just can't admit that in every case no matter what it was about you always, every time made excuses for Trump, and cried like a baby when the same exact thing was done by Obama. A few examples, you 60% are fixed cost's , not real economy unless interest rates are 3%, even what you just typed about the first year in office, you do realize that the 2017 budget had the least increase in both debt and deficit?  

No I understand fully why the Fed did what it did. I also know that you pissed and moaned about the 785 billion of stimulus that ended in 2019, but you justify the 3 trillion in a few months now, the average Fed balance was 4 trillion through  2019 it is now 7to 8 trillion and expected to be 10 by 2021 and now you don't say a word. 

:lol:  Holy fuck are you wrong.  :lol:  Damn I wish the search feature was like it use to be. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Ashley recovered well albeit with some nasty scars(still hot tho). She went on the Polaris Switchback Assault release with Polaris and last I heard was selling her Doo to switch teams. Then she kinda faded away into the woodwork like soooooo many others.

I'm friends with her on FB, chat occasionally. She seems to be doing well

20 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

well i refuse to drink the kool aid although TBH we are far closer on many things than one would think given the vitriol  :news: 

The vitriol is because you ran your mouth and publicized and twisted private information that I never made public. You’d think you would know better. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA!     :taunt:

By “punching your ticket”, it was in response to whether I wanted you on tbp.  At the time you were balls deep in all the gay talk.  It was just an opinion, Not my website not my call.  I think you’re a funny bastard when you want to be.  And I think you need to move your account to Jones!  :lol:  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

My SEMI-HATE list:

Frenchy-he sucks

Anler-he sucks

Highmark-he sucks

Snoughnut-he sucks

Your gonna hear from my lawyer Shag McCrack. I’m suing for neglect and punitive damages for leaving me out.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  Holy fuck are you wrong.  :lol:  Damn I wish the search feature was like it use to be. 

I do too, I know for an absolute fact you stated that it's not a real economy if you don't have 3% interest rates, you defended Trumps spending by saying 60% were fixed costs, you touted the falsely claimed 4.1 GDP that turned to 3.1 and argued that even that wasn't driven by China and others buying before the tariffs were imposed.   

You want to take the 2017 budget off for Trump, never once did you or anyone else here try to do the same before.