Check your account email address ×

The Big Corporate Rescue and the America That’s Too Small to Save

spin_dry

Trump’s world 

Girish Patel doubts his small, 20-year-old shop will survive the pandemic economy. Thirty stories above, aerospace company TransDigm has sustained eye-popping profits thanks to steep layoffs and raised over a billion with help from the U.S. government.

https://features.propublica.org/cleveland-bailout/the-big-corporate-rescue-and-the-america-thats-too-small-to-save/

Just now, f7ben said:

Doesn’t matter....Woolies 401k is up eleventy % this year and that’s all the retards care about

No, it's the retards that keep wanting and hoping for the 1200 dollar checks and 600 extra in unemployment.  Good job.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

No, it's the retards that keep wanting and hoping for the 1200 dollar checks and 600 extra in unemployment.  Good job.

Listen you brain dead cocksucking maggot. The tiny amount that went to individuals doesn’t even register on the scale of what was just spent. You are one dumbass faggot ass piece of fucking shit

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Doesn’t matter....Woolies 401k is up eleventy % this year and that’s all the retards care about

Yeah, but America will be ashes. Vanished....and he and snake will still be wearing red hats and waving those little Chinese made American parade flags. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

....and trump wants to keep pumping out the $1200 checks. Dummy 

No , racer said trump doesnt want this spending. I mean it’s not like he made the whole treasury retool their printers to put his fucking name on the checks ....I mean he didn’t send letters out congratulating everyone on their $1200 and reminding them that he paid it to them

How could this be?  I just watched an endless string of political ads showing me politicians fighting for me, like animals. 

They had sleeves rolled up, safety glasses,  hard hats on......so, I know it is legit. 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s never about trump. 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derp derp derp drrrrrr

2 people who always seem to have the answers regarding trump, but never can seem to answer a question regarding the other party.  Tells you exactly what they are...FRAUDS

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, racer254 said:

5.1 million businesses got 660 billion in PPP money. The majority of that money went right in the owners pockets. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

5.1 million businesses got 660 billion in PPP money. The majority of that money went right in the owners pockets. 

I dunno about that.  You have to document that it went to payroll, and they've already busted several for trying to put that money in their pocket.

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I dunno about that.  You have to document that it went to payroll, and they've already busted several for trying to put that money in their pocket.

Just document that payroll was that amount. 

For example, I know a guy that has around a dozen businesses & he's buku loaded. He got money for every business (listed by local news). He got around 6 million or so (without adding it up).

I know two others that got between 500 & 750 thousand also. 

All these companies worked the whole time as essential. So they got free labor basically & pocketed the cash. No fed tax on it either. Depends on state for that tax.

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Know another that got 1-2 mil ...they paid employees 1.5x the whole time to give some back. That was cool...

48 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Just document that payroll was that amount. 

For example, I know a guy that has around a dozen businesses & he's buku loaded. He got money for every business (listed by local news). He got around 6 million or so (without adding it up).

I know two others that got between 500 & 750 thousand also. 

All these companies worked the whole time as essential. So they got free labor basically & pocketed the cash. No fed tax on it either. Depends on state for that tax.

the fact that the business could apply before actually having to show the business was suffering in the pandemic was wrong.    Every business that takes it should reieve a full audit.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the fact that the business could apply before actually having to show the business was suffering in the pandemic was wrong.    Every business that takes it should reieve a full audit.  

Spot on. They should have given money to only those who need, & saved some for down the road. Local family restaurant will probably go under soon  - while the rich got richer.