Check your account email address ×

Ego.... part deux

Snake

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

huzy and trump have alot in common - full of shit, egomaniac, gaudy, fake color.....

You and many leftist have a lot in common  Full of shit, , selective outrage, defense of liars , defense of tax dodgers , defense of rapists, idolizing delusional opportunists excusing greed ,,ignoring blatant lies , etc.

As long as they're leftys you love'em,

Edited by Sleepr2

8 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

You and many leftist have a lot in common  Full of shit, , selective outrage, defense of liars , defense of tax dodgers , defense of rapists, idolizing delusional opportunists excusing greed ,,ignoring blatant lies , etc.

As long as they're leftys you love'em,

You just described Trump supporters to a T

49 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You just described Trump supporters to a T

no shit. do you think he typed that with a straight face? btw did you catch any threads or posts from creepr about trump not showing his tax returns? not paying taxes? yeah, me neither.

Edited by Snoslinger

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no shit. do you think he typed that with a straight face? btw did you catch any threads or posts from creepr about trump not showing his tax returns? not paying taxes? yeah, me neither.

Loser.

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

Not paying taxes :lol:

i'll be more clear, not paying federal taxes for many years. creepr crapped his capris when Kerry skirted on several grand in state taxes by keeping his boat in RI. but not a peep from the dipshit when trump avoids millions in fed taxes.

now let's be honest here, if Hillary had done this?

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hes the president. its relevent

Ok...so what'y your excuse for dodging the tax man with your little "ball and cup" game that you've been playing?  Hey, I was wondering, at a certain level of hypocrisy, is it physically painful?

:lol:

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'll be more clear, not paying federal taxes for many years. creepr crapped his capris when Kerry skirted on several grand in state taxes by keeping his boat in RI. but not a peep from the dipshit when trump avoids millions in fed taxes.

:lol:

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yes hilliery did dodge tax.  

Kerry Kennedy , Rangel, Geither, Franken, Daschle all tax doger and you defend them all.

Using one of your tired line,,What laws did Trump break?

Edited by Sleepr2

55 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

She has done far worse, America recognized it and voted accordingly.

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Kerry Kennedy , Rangel, Geither, Franken, Daschle all tax doger and you defend them all.

Using one of your tired line,,What laws did Trump break?

Slinger thinks Trump should be in prison.

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=carried+over+loss+of+RS&oq=carried+over+loss+of+RS&aqs=chrome..69i57.-1j0j4&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#xxri=7

Edited by s pump